Missing json after installing YEP

milkguese42

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Hebrew
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I had Sumrndm's Super tool engine installed, and then I also installed Yanfly's core engine.
After I installed the YEP, It shows the loading screen and then says "Failed to load data/Map014.json".
There seems to be no resources to install in the YEP page, so what is this problem and how do I fix it?

Note: I can load previous saved games but just not new ones

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
if you starting map is 15 (from 1 of the plugin params) or a starting map to map014.
than you might have deleted it.

check your maps and see if Map014 exist. if not, make maps until you see Map014.
otherwise, we need a screenshot of your plugin database.
because YEP dont delete map files though.

milkguese42

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Hebrew
Primarily Uses
RMMV
if you starting map is 15 (from 1 of the plugin params) or a starting map to map014.
than you might have deleted it.

check your maps and see if Map014 exist. if not, make maps until you see Map014.
otherwise, we need a screenshot of your plugin database.
because YEP dont delete map files though.
Edit: I did so and the problem solved! Thank you very much

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

3am me was like.... Hey buddy, what if I told you, where we're going we don't need events? :LZSwink:
5pm me is like.... Was 3am me onto something? No! Must work on actual gameplay! Rabbit hole bad! :kaoback:
I'm thinking of having a scavenger-based way to learn advanced skills in my first game, and use the work I did for figuring out a skill grid/maze instead for an optional dungeon in the game.
Why must 3dmv be so complicated.....Because....it couldnt possibly be that im just dumb...nono, its the plugin ''nods'' :p
I'm working on a Yume Nikki fangame called "Yellow Sails" with two friends, for the "Dream Diary Jam 4" event.
My book/game tackles racism alot so I've been watching the news and social media absorbing everything as unbiasedly as I can for research but as a proud Caribbean black man my emotions are a whirlwind right now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ohsoyu