Missing resources and fan made of the resources that are missing?

TenebrisCrow

The Kelphy Corp
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I found a list a while back that had quite a few missing resources that I feel should have been in the game. For example People having battlers. Also a lot of the characters seem to be missing their enemy versions.

Anyone know a good place to get all these?

(Also I have bought the game)

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This forum?

There are no "missing resources" as in "Resources provided from Kadokawa" - if they aren't included in the main Maker package or in one of the Shop-DLCs, then they were never made by Kadokawa.

But there have been resources made by different members of the community when they wanted things that were not provided originally (and that includes for example sprites or battlers for some faces that did not have them), and those are usually posted in the resource sections of this forum - individually by each of the different artists who made them.

There is no single download for all of them, you have to check this forum for them.

And if you search for something specific, you need to tell us that instead of giving vague sentences without descriptions.

Diretooth

Lv. 25 Werewolf
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm extremely confused. Are you saying you're missing resources for RMMV? Or are you talking about a game you bought that for whatever reason is missing something and is unplayable? If it's the former, did you delete the files to clear out space without realizing what they were for? If it's the latter, what game was it, and was it an earlier version that had a messed up update? :unsure:

I feel like I might need to clarify. You're using vague terms and talking like you're indicating the RMMV engine and getting resources for a game, but you keep saying 'game', saying you bought this 'game' without saying what it is or indicating what it is exactly you're trying to tell us.

Last edited by a moderator:

Niten Ichi Ryu

Grey Lords Emissary
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I believe he found out There are some MV actors or monsters that have no battlers or that not all actors have an enemy version... As Andar said, its not missing, it just doesn't exist as a Kadokawa produced resources.

you will have to do like everyone else, dig in the resources forum.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to Resource Requets. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

You are probably thinking of this topic.

TenebrisCrow

The Kelphy Corp
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Sorry guys I wasn't clear! But Mlogan got me, that's what I was looking for! Thank you!!

Diretooth

Lv. 25 Werewolf
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's okay, just try not to use confusing and conflicting terminology. You understand what you want, we might not necessarily.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Day 2 of my redesign journey, as a follow up from the previous post :kaothx:
pXiRJSm.jpg

This is Cedric's son, Apollo!
New pet peeve: Telling tech support personnel what something is doing, only for them to tell me (in excessively condescending tones) what it should be doing. Yes, I know what it should be doing, and if it was doing that, I wouldn’t be talking to you and your attitude problem about it right now, would I? >.<
uglywolf wrote on Khulse's profile.
Hello.
The rules I makes pun about on your last thread is about "Verify Files" before anything else, if the stuff comes from STEAM. Which means, if it could be fixed with just that, there is no need to redownload the whole stuff.
But glad the reinstall worked, hope you enjoy it and your days too.
uh oh, I just tapped into a fresh, deep vein of nightmare fuel right here guys:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FRANEKWIEM