xlucky_rat

They/Them
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello MZ forum. I've decided to upgrade to RMMZ for my project, primarily because I wanted to use its RTP, but the sideview for actors 3_1, 3_2, 3_3, and 3_4 seem to be missing, and I want to use at least two of them. I couldn't find a thread with a basic search that solves this issue, so any insight to where I can find them would be appreciated!

FrigidGaze

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Heya!

While they're omitted from the RTP itself, some people have been filling in the gaps.

For example, you can find the sideview 3_1 battler here, among a few others: https://vibrato08.wixsite.com/p3x-774/sv-battler

And if you browse this thread, I believe there was an effort to catalogue other such missing parts, too!

xlucky_rat

They/Them
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Heya!

While they're omitted from the RTP itself, some people have been filling in the gaps.

For example, you can find the sideview 3_1 battler here, among a few others: https://vibrato08.wixsite.com/p3x-774/sv-battler

And if you browse this thread, I believe there was an effort to catalogue other such missing parts, too!

Thank you! I found exactly what I was looking for!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

ScreenShot_6_24_2022_9_20_7.png
Here's Mike when you get a preemptive strike in battle. There's another one for when an enemy sneaks up on you too.
Suddenly, games mean nothing. The money spent was worth it to bring souls towards the light of life. May God bless my path forever. I pray that all are shaken for truth and poured out flat on the table of true understanding, knowledge, and wisdom. Bless you.
Finally I bought OMORI...cant wait to get traumatised!!!
Finished making this pretty ambitious forest map. Was wondering what y'all think of it! :kaopride:
1656136876015.png
All this anger everywhere,Who's happy but me?
Seems to be all the people that don't follow Jesus wholeheartedly. My smile might burn you ahhhhhhhhhhh!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jereDev