Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello

I purchased the Dark Fantasy Resource Pack in the bundle on New RMW Store (US Degica Shop).

It says it comes with "Tileset: 15 files" and "Windowskin x 1" and "SV animated battlers". I think I'm missing these. There is no tileset folder, nor any sv_actors folder and there is a sample game but no tileset folder in that folder nor sv_actors folder there either. I looked around and can't find them.

Also the sample game gives me the error "Unable to read file plugins.js." when I try to load it in RPG Maker MZ. I'm guessing I get that error because of some stuff is missing, but I thought should point that out to in case it may be another separate issue.

I tried to load a project1 I created and that appears and loads fine.

I don't know if this occurs just for me or others who purchased it as well.

Everything else, I think is there.

I tried the Download link three times yesterday and once today just now, some things are still missing.

Want to check here for some help and support, thanks.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
It's definitely all there in the Steam version of the DLC. Maybe something with the store version?
@Touchfuzzy can you check? Or is this something Tea does?

atoms

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@slimmmeiske2 Yes I think it just needs to be checked on (or otherwise just me needing some help here). I purchased other packs such as Essentials Set Z too and everything that's meant to be there is there with that pack. Same for the other bundle packs.

jonthefox

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
just FYI; I just tried redownloading the pack again, and the missing files were now in there. So this was resolved - thank you!

atoms

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Touchfuzzy That's great the resources are all there now, thanks! : )

tonytank1

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
That's an awesome tileset, happy I went back and redownloaded this!

jkweath

Goes Fast
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Touchfuzzy I also have a question about missing resources in the Dark Fantasy MZ pack. Specifically, I was wondering if the busts included with the pack also have full-body versions that weren't included with the DLC.

Maybe there aren't supposed to be any, but I find it odd that the Dark Fantasy busts don't have full-body versions since they're in an identical art style to MZ's RTP, which come with standard shoulder-busts and full body variants.

Is there any way for you to inquire whether full body versions of the Dark Fantasy busts exist, and if so, could they be added to the DLC pack?

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I'll check they may have never been drawn.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

unknown.png
Trying to make some horror "Corpse Party" style tileset.
100 degrees here (38 degrees C) god I need ac
I wish I can work faster on my game. But I don't want to get burned out. :(
I've been working on something on and off for a few years now, and I've been reluctant to share any details on the project before I had anything playable because I did not want to generate hype only for the project to go back on hiatus. That being said I believe what I'm working on is very unique and pushes the boundaries of what RPG Maker projects can be. Bold claims, I know but just wait.
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shinoodle