Missing support ticket

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I submitted a support ticket asking for a refund 2 days ago. I still haven't received a reply or even a confirmation email saying the ticket was received. Is this normal or not?

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Sometimes support tickets get lost in the system, because of the e-mail adress being used (like using your school's e-mail adress).

@Touchfuzzy Can you help?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
besides, the official reaction time is three business days, not three calendar days - that would mean they're answering in time if they answer on mondays.
Degica is too small a company to have 24/7 support....

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Degica is too small a company to have 24/7 support....
This. We have like, 1 person who answers emails, and 2 others who help on more complicated questions (I'm in the 2 others part). And all 3 of us, that isn't our actual main job. We all do other stuff.

We try to get through them all as fast as we can, but sometimes there is a delay, and we don't tend to look at them over the weekend, because we need to be able to escape sometimes!

If it doesn't get answered by Tuesday, give me a DM and I'll look at it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

i watched the sonic movie it was pretty good i hope they make a sequel
tomorrow I'ma go on a cruise for the first time ever... lets hope I'll survive the experience!
Omg! 8 years in this forum :o
Ksi
Streaming the last of the RMN Valentiny event games so feel free to drop on by and watch me cry (whether that's from laughter, rage or sheer pain, who knows?)
Today I went to sleep without setting an alarm, so I could sleep more than 2 hours. I woke up after 2 hours.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eldercraft