Not open for further replies.

D0lphin59

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
I dunno whats happening but it's driving me insane! On RPG Maker MV when I make a new game or go into one, I have no tilesets, at all! Heres a couple screenshots.

upload_2018-12-26_22-17-29.png
upload_2018-12-26_22-17-58.png
upload_2018-12-26_22-18-42.png

And more. R is just this.
upload_2018-12-26_22-19-5.png It goes up to 255 :T

I'M CONFUSED. I start a BRAND NEW save. I've done absolutely nothing to the game. I have no plugins, no scripts, no additives, no changes to RPG Maker. What happened?!? My mind is blown out the roof and I need an answer and fix QUICK. My database.
upload_2018-12-26_22-20-36.png

It appears to show, but when I open the Database it is not there...

upload_2018-12-26_22-21-19.png

I've gone into my files and checked to make sure its all there... oh wowwwww it is.upload_2018-12-26_22-22-6.png

I am just so screwed for ideas ;-;
SO SCREWED.
No idea what to do and i'm just about banging my head on the table.
Very upset, I really need answers.

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
VNM
Have you tried reinstalling RPG Maker MV?
What tileset is set on the map?

D0lphin59

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Have you tried reinstalling RPG Maker MV?
What tileset is set on the map?
I have reinstalled RPG Maker MV about 3 times.
The tileset on the map? The normal, Overlord. It is a brand new save... why would it not be?upload_2018-12-26_23-18-58.png

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
VNM
Uhhhhhhh, confused. What is this website?...
It's a remote service that helps tech support gain access to your desktop and figure out the problem. I don't want to keep going back and forth with replies in the forums. But since you just asked me that, I don't have anymore time and I want to eat. I don't know what's wrong with your copy.

D0lphin59

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
It's a remote service that helps tech support gain access to your desktop and figure out the problem. I don't want to keep going back and forth with replies in the forums. But since you just asked me that, I don't have anymore time and I want to eat. I don't know what's wrong with your copy.
I just found a fix. I pasted the data from the original file's tilesets into the project. It'll do for now.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
When your question is resolved please Report your opening post and ask for it to be closed. Mods might not see a post or topic title change but they will see a Report.
Thanks.
[closed]IgnoreMe[/closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stress testing my latest version of the game with my new madness engine. :LZSexcite:

Hello, where can I find the list of all watched threads? I've been using the Watch function to save the Threads I want to keep but I don't find the list anywhere....

New card design, thanks to all my free time quarantined. (Hope that's not too big of an image XD )
What do you do when you're your family's resident computer 'expert'...but you are anything but a computer expert?
I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was. To make a game is my real test. To play it is my cause.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kelvinkas