Selhan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Hi,

I got the question. I bought the fantastic Time Fantasy pack from the rpgmakerweb portal.

Then, when looking at the web, I found that image:

cc_2191568add2b1a21bd1e6e56ccf69c05e7895c0b.jpg

These are characters included in the pack I bought, but the poses I see here are not included.

When going to the dedicated blog, I found below information of a separated character pack (that does not include the tiles):

"...

32 main "hero/villain" characters

• 4-directional walking animations
  • Emotion animations: nod, smh, laugh, surprise
  • Special animations: 3-frame weapon or action pose

24 military characters

• 4-directional walking animations
  • Special animations: 3-frame weapon "ready" pose
  • Multiple factions : medievial solders/knights + modern/future troopers and generals ..."

=> it seems there are 2 animation sheets for the base characters included in my pack that are missing.

=> 1) Is it normal?

=> 2) Is there a way to get these animation sheets without paying for the full character pack (as I already have 80% of the "character pack" which were included in the full pack)?

Many thanks for your help!

Last edited by a moderator:

Selhan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Hi @Zabu,

Thanks you for your answer, I'll try this way and let you know the outcome.

Thanks again!

Des

timefantasy.net
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
American
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi

The animations you're talking about are a free update to the TF Pack. They should be included in the pack.

Here is an attached zip with those additional animations (and the other update graphics) for anybody who is missing them:

(note: these are an update to the Time Fantasy characters so you'll need a license for any of the Time Fantasy asset packs to use these commercially)

View attachment TF1_update.zip

Selhan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Hi @Des

Many thanks for your answer and for the file!

I missed 80% of what is inside :)

Cheers

Reactions: Des

Nirwanda

Procrastimancer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi

The animations you're talking about are a free update to the TF Pack. They should be included in the pack.

Here is an attached zip with those additional animations (and the other update graphics) for anybody who is missing them:

(note: these are an update to the Time Fantasy characters so you'll need a license for any of the Time Fantasy asset packs to use these commercially)

View attachment 38569

I didn't know about this update! *downloads* Really cool love the poses and windowskins. :)

Reactions: Des

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just found out that mint tea made from chocolate mint tastes a bit like hot cocoa with candy cane stirred in. As I'm allergic to chocolate this makes me very happy.
It's special day for me tomorrow so time to vanish for 24 hours lol.
So Deltarune Chapter 2 is supposed to release today... if it's out already, has anyone played it? And I can't because I have a stinking Mac and not a Windows PC.
I forgot that forums have profile walls that you can post or comment on, guess I found a new platform to specifically rant about game-related deranged thought or problems that I have. Salut mes amis!
I couldn't help myself, so I edited the tiles a bit and made a birdhouse :LZSsmile: I hope I will finish the town today!Screenshot 2021-09-17 134349.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loyalvib