Reaction score
First Language
ENGLISH
Primarily Uses
RMMV
MJM Copyright Information Plugin 1.0
By Jomarcenter-MJM

Introduction

So someone stole your game again and its that one guy again. Well this plugin can solve any problem.

Screenshot:

Feature:

Insert copyright information on the title screen.
Print out the copyright information on the Web Browser Console (WEB Browser Only)

Version history:
Version 1.0 10/13/2019
> Script completed and uploaded.
Version 1.0.1 10/14/2019
> Discovered a Dumb Bug that cause some problem when interacting in the plugin manager.

How to Use

Plug and play. follow the given parameters requirements. in the plugin settings.

Compatibility:
This plugins should works with any plugins even if would modify the title screen . As long as it have copy "Scene_Title.prototype.create" as a variable and call it out.

But for the case if a given plugin would disregard the default "Scene_Title.prototype.create" content but still uses it, this plugin will still works as long as it put at the bottom of those plugin.

But if it doesn't work or break the game send a comment below and I can see what going on.

Plugin Download:
Dropbox – https://www.dropbox.com/s/8g6s0swfyz50kp0/MJMJS_CopyrightInformation.js?dl=0
Mediafire – http://www.mediafire.com/file/g4uayf5epizswhs/MJMJS_CopyrightInformation.js/file
Google Drive – Coming soon

REPOSITORY: (Recommended for Quick and easier plugin update)
gitlab – https://gitlab.com/jomarcenter-MJM/mjmrpgmakermvplugins/blob/master/Title Plugins/MJMJS_CopyrightInformation.js
github – https://github.com/jomarcenter-mjm/RPGMakerMVFreePlugins/blob/master/Title Plugins/MJMJS_CopyrightInformation.js

Terms of use:

can by use in any project commercial or not (including R-18 Games) for free.

Credits:
Jomarcenter-MJM

thanks to the RPG maker MV community for helping in technical problems and documentations.

Last edited:

Eliaquim

Hakuen Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Jomarcenter

jomarcenter-MJM
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
ENGLISH
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What prevents a thief from disabling the plugin?
This is a Additional and informational defense against IP thief and not a replacement with other traditional way to prevent it (DMCA claim, Lawsuits, etc...). For better protection its is recommended to use a third-party tools that protect the source code like AceOfAces_Mod's RPG Maker MV Cook Tool , Enigma Virtual Box (or similar), or even a JavaScript based encryption tools, etc... on top of this plugin. but again those method can still be breached if the thief know how to hack around those restriction.

I have also made a version of this plugin that integrate to the RPG Maker MV CoreScript that make it a bit more difficult to remove the copyright information for those who don't know programming well, but would required a knowledge of Javascript to integrate into the corescript. but again it can also be breached if the person know how to program JavaScript.

This plugin is effective on Web version and Mobile version (especially IOS) of your game as well and it make a bit harder for thief to steal the game since the original would have the copyright information on it.

But again this is a not a replacement for traditional countermeasures and this is just for informational. It still up to you to protect your IP and informed the public of unauthorized distribution of your game.

Last edited:

Rockenberg

Someone
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
It feels like more of a scare tactic, but still definitely useful!

I'll most likely include this in my project!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Although limited to only this shop for room decorations, I like this aspect for previewing items.
So yesterday I got a follower (follow my NSFW art account) who dmed me and said to me :
if you continue to be friends with [name of the artists] which make me uncomfortable I will have to unfollow and I am like :
... do it?
Did I add too many?? Is there such a thing?

Rabbit's Shop I've been reworking. Still some dated graphics but 99% satisfied I think.:kaophew:
Traps, detecting traps, and disarming traps including treasure traps have now been implemented into my Might and Magic-inspired project. If you don't want to get hurt, you better have a character who focuses on the perception skill, and you better have a character who focuses on the disarm skill!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loehz