Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Chain Command: https://mjshi.weebly.com/mv-chain-commands.html

Whenever, I use the plugin command for mjshi Chain Command in battle it exits the scene temporarily while executing the chain command. It somewhat breaks the immersion when it does this. Would it require code to make it so it doesn't exit the battle scene?

Also, a normal qte battle plugin wouldn't work for this scenario because there are conditions tied to whether you succeed or not. For example, If you succeed an actor attacks the enemy. If you fail the enemy lands a strong attack on another actor.

autodidact

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hm, nobody replied to this.
I like the idea you propose, but I couldn't get it to work.

The plugin code shows the chain command in a Scene_Base. I don't know RPG MV or JS well enough to know if that is the problem. If you remove the background image from this Scene_Base, it doesn't show through to the battle screen, instead it shows a black screen. I can't figure out why it works on the Scene_Map to show the players under the chain command.

I wonder if transferring the plugin to a Window_Base (which you could show over the Scene_Battle) might work better for your case.

I'm sure none of this was helpful, but at least I bumped the thread. ;)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have a really hard time keeping all these goodies secret til December... but I swear, it is worth the wait!
Working on a Premium version of my minimap plugin that will have advanced functionalities such as drawing a Terrain map based completely on the users tilesets, whatever they may be, and drawing minimap radar icons automatically based on texture of the event the note is applied to.
Psttt come look, this is the secret technique to tenderizing steaks, it makes it extra beefy. :rwink:

pixeldailyaxemeatsheild.gif
#screenshotsaturday update, featuring vaporwave angels lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FaceMelter