mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi all! I plan on having more to add very soon, but I got distracted this morning and thought I'd post real quick.

Flashing Neon Signs
Right click the image and select "Save As". (If you rename the image, be sure to keep the $ at the beginning.)
Create an event with the selected sign graphic. Unselect Walking and selecting Stepping and Direction Fix. You can change the speed of the flashing by changing Speed in Autonomous Movement.
$Neon_1.png$Neon_2.png$Neon_3.png$Neon_4.png$Neon_5.png

Better Shadows

ShadowSample.png
To use: Right click on the image and select Save Image As. Insert the image into your tilesets folder, or use an image editing program to cut and paste them into an existing tilesheet.

Shadows.png

SciFi Market Stalls

Market Stalls.png

To use: Right click on the image and select Save Image As. Insert the image into your tilesets folder, or use an image editing program to cut and paste them into an existing tilesheet.

Market Stand.png

Vine Autotiles

Vines.png

To use: Right click on the image and select Save Image As. Either replace the whole A2 sheet with this one, or use an image editing program to cut and paste them into the appropriate place on A2 (must be in the 5th or 6th column.)

Vine_A2.png

Terms of Use & Credit:

Credit:
Kadokawa, mlogan
Non-Commercial: free
Commercial: free
Repost: link to this topic
Edits: allowed
Repost of Edits: yes, with credit and link to this topic
Maker Required: MZ

Last edited:

Candacis

Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
I like those shadow tiles. That's a neat idea.
And glad to see some modern tile edits!

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Added vine autotiles... I've always wanted to cover a castle in vines and was pleasantly surprised to find this vine was set up to autotile with very little editing necessary. So much so that I can't help but wonder if at one point it was intended to be an autotile but abandoned due to lack of space on the A2 sheet.

@Candacis Thanks! I love having a variety of shadows. I feel like it really helps add a sense of perspective, especially with things like cliffs, or a bunch of buildings all nestled together.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Currency ---

Hero: This city cannot accept Gold to buy the items.
Merchant: You can exchange Gold into TC,depending the rate of TC this time.
Hero: Really? Then,i want to exchange 999999999G.
Merchant: Let's see……Wait a second,are you Cheating again?
Hero: Hell No!!! I earn it with myself!!!
There's always a time when you're super excited to create something but you already have no energy left. :I
I think of all the effects in my game, the light passing through fog has got to be my favorite....

...Also I spent all day trying to figure out how I had suddenly messed it up and made it start dropping frames like crazy. So I had all day to look at it... mocking me... with it's previous 60fps reduced to 30fps... At least it's fixed now.
Dalph wrote on slimmmeiske2's profile.
Slimmm, we should team one day and make "Reid in Wonderland" or "Aluxes in boots".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big_Boss