mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi all! While recently looking for some things in some old files, I found some things I'd made while working on a game using POP! tiles. I wanted to share them here and am doing so with permission from Vexed, as a few pieces use edits from base material. (If anyone has questions on why this was permitted, please feel free to message me.)

I hope to add to this as I slowly get back to work on this project, but I wanted to share the few things I have for now. I've sized them for Ace and MV, which is why I'm posting them here instead of in engine specific threads.

Ace things:

DnKbsN3.png

0hkGlij.png

o0EHMmc.png

mHinkSd.png

DMhd7yH.png

bPUCOTB.png
POP_SchoolAce.png

MV things:

BGPvc8a.png

I1b9jAy.png

BZH2bqC.png

hvv3kSf.png

FPe65xu.png

hCXk500.png
POP_SchoolMV.png

Credit: Vexed Enigma, mlogan
Non-Commercial: yes
Commercial: yes
Repost: link only
Edits: yes
Repost of Edits: yes, please link here
Maker Required: VX, VX Ace, MV

Last edited:

Prez

Blarp-a-barp
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Heyyyy, I think I remember you saying you were making a sci-fi game with the POP! tiles. I was making my own doors, but these are way better! I mean, I'd probably need to change the colour to match the walls I made, but still. Thank you so much for sharing these!

By the way, since you posted these here with Vex's permission; does one also need permission to make a game using edits of the default POP tiles if they're not being shared?

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No, you are free to edit them as much as you want and use them in your own game without permission.

And yes, these were originally for a sci-fi setting game, that I would still like to get back to. But I'm a typical game maker with a million ideas, and right now I'm working on something different.

If you need a door recolored to match a specific wall, let me know and I can do it for you.

GrandmaDeb

Modern Exteriors Posted!
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Fun stuff! Love sci-fi! Plus, cool new avie! =]

Prez

Blarp-a-barp
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ah, I see. Thanks for answering. Also, that feeling sounds familiar. The having millions of ideas thing, that is. :p

Also, thanks for offering to recolour, but don't worry about it; it'd only take me two minutes or so. :)

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No problem! Also, if you have suggestions on other things to make, let me know. Can't promise I can do it or how soon, but I like having some ideas to work with.

Prez

Blarp-a-barp
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sure thing! I wouldn't mind seeing some retro-style computers or computer equipment, as I'm going for an 80s/90s Alien vibe so I'd imagine the computers they're using to be pretty blocky. I also wouldn't mind seeing some futuristic storage containers, maybe even large shipping containers. Again, I could probably make these myself, but the suggestion is there if you need ideas. :)

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Prez Hey, just fyi, in the Base pack, on the sheet that is titled Interior-Office&Facility, there are blocky computers. :D

Last edited:

Prez

Blarp-a-barp
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@mlogan I know, but I was thinking more along the lines of big computer consoles, possibly wall-mounted. That's probably what I'd cannibalise to make them, actually. :p

Guardinthena

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I located this thread via the resource requests for the POP! School add-ons. Very excited to find this! Needed school room materials for a horror game I was working on with my brother. Tha k you so much for sharing!

Mike-Turtle

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These are awesome additions to an amazing set of tiles. Thank you for sharing them!

cabanas_ds

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No problem! Also, if you have suggestions on other things to make, let me know. Can't promise I can do it or how soon, but I like having some ideas to work with.
Car sprites!

w1xaVDgeRug.jpg

I need ambulances, police, vans, Utes, small trucks & a small variety of other cars.

On character sheets so they can be used as moving traffic on the roads.

Is this possible?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just finished my first Slip into Ruby since last July! It'll be up and added to the main post tomorrow, along with a new Jump into Javascript.
to pass the time.pngTesting out making boxes and packs of items. These things are always fun to do.
Rural Japan Tiles, Giant Dragon Sprite, Paint Icons? & Game Spicy Pixel Fonts | RPG Maker News #31

just hopped into project recruitment... hoping to maybe find some artists to help with parallax maps and whatnot. I could do them myself, but I'm not really good at it so I'd prefer to stick to my strengths which is character art and SOME UI elements.
PRODUCTIVE DAY! I think I FINALLY completed all the items for part 1 of Fallen Feather, that includes the animations, the stats, the pricing, etc. for weapons, armors, key and consumables! all i need to be 100% done is write a few more descriptions (only 10 left out of the 40+ items) and to find some nice pants icons (dont ask lol).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Richard_Co