mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi all! While recently looking for some things in some old files, I found some things I'd made while working on a game using POP! tiles. I wanted to share them here and am doing so with permission from Vexed, as a few pieces use edits from base material. (If anyone has questions on why this was permitted, please feel free to message me.)

I hope to add to add to this as I slowly get back to work on this project, but I wanted to share the few things I have for now. I've sized them for Ace and MV, which is why I'm posting them here instead of in engine specific threads.

Ace things:

POP_SchoolAce.png

MV things:

POP_SchoolMV.png

Credit: Vexed Enigma, mlogan
Non-Commercial: yes
Commercial: yes
Repost: link only
Edits: yes
Repost of Edits: yes, please link here
Maker Required: VX, VX Ace, MV

Last edited:

Prez

Blarp-a-barp
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Heyyyy, I think I remember you saying you were making a sci-fi game with the POP! tiles. I was making my own doors, but these are way better! I mean, I'd probably need to change the colour to match the walls I made, but still. Thank you so much for sharing these!

By the way, since you posted these here with Vex's permission; does one also need permission to make a game using edits of the default POP tiles if they're not being shared?

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No, you are free to edit them as much as you want and use them in your own game without permission.

And yes, these were originally for a sci-fi setting game, that I would still like to get back to. But I'm a typical game maker with a million ideas, and right now I'm working on something different.

If you need a door recolored to match a specific wall, let me know and I can do it for you.

GrandmaDeb

Modern Exteriors Posted!
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Fun stuff! Love sci-fi! Plus, cool new avie! =]

Prez

Blarp-a-barp
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ah, I see. Thanks for answering. Also, that feeling sounds familiar. The having millions of ideas thing, that is. :p

Also, thanks for offering to recolour, but don't worry about it; it'd only take me two minutes or so. :)

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No problem! Also, if you have suggestions on other things to make, let me know. Can't promise I can do it or how soon, but I like having some ideas to work with.

Prez

Blarp-a-barp
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sure thing! I wouldn't mind seeing some retro-style computers or computer equipment, as I'm going for an 80s/90s Alien vibe so I'd imagine the computers they're using to be pretty blocky. I also wouldn't mind seeing some futuristic storage containers, maybe even large shipping containers. Again, I could probably make these myself, but the suggestion is there if you need ideas. :)

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Prez Hey, just fyi, in the Base pack, on the sheet that is titled Interior-Office&Facility, there are blocky computers. :D

Last edited:

Prez

Blarp-a-barp
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@mlogan I know, but I was thinking more along the lines of big computer consoles, possibly wall-mounted. That's probably what I'd cannibalise to make them, actually. :p

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Added School Tiles to main post. :)

Guardinthena

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I located this thread via the resource requests for the POP! School add-ons. Very excited to find this! Needed school room materials for a horror game I was working on with my brother. Tha k you so much for sharing!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Where do i have to play Heisei Pistol Show the same creator that made Re: Kinder Parun
I really get the feeling I should be doing regular YouTube videos whenever I make something cool in my game, instead of waiting for massive changes. But not going to lie... I always feel like it's never quite enough to merit an update, until it's a drastic change. :kaoswt:
Going to submit to this game jam...struggling with the time crunch...
Have to keep compromising...
Just released a new OST for my game and a new place to purchase it!

Ah, things to do when you finish a game.
Ami
Me: It's dark cloudy! I hope it's Rain…
(2-3 Hours Later,Changed To Sunny)
Me: :kaolivid:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatisGachi