- Jun 6, 2016
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
MMORPG Maker MV aka MMOMV (pre-v1)
Join the Discord :
The main value of this project is to allow makers to develop MMORPG without having to write lines of codes and just use RPG Maker MV the way they are used to while allowing developers to improve existing systems through complete documentation and modular code on both client and server-side.
This project is ENTIRELY FREE TO USE, under NO LICENSE (meaning: do whatever you want with it) and is OPEN SOURCE.
In love with multiplayers games since I am a kid and an RPG Maker user since its early version, the release of RPG Maker MV under HTML5 technology motivated my desires to create a working system to allow both creative and developers to seamlessly build the multiplayer universe they want to. With enough development experience - worked at Google, sold high-tech companies, worked in the army technology field and now at the head of two companies - I have decided that now was the time for me to start building MMOMV. What I am doing here with this project is not only building something but making one of my childhood dream become true and allow you to live it which is why this project is entirely free to use, open source and under no license.
How to use ?
Disclaimer : All the files are already contained in the project.
- Orange Custom Events : http://download.hudell.com/OrangeCustomEvents.js
- Orange Custom Event Creator : http://download.hudell.com/OrangeCustomEventCreator.js
- git clone the repo
- Install NodeJS and npm i in the server folder
- Install RethinkDB and rethinkdb in the server folder
- node mmo.js in the server folder
- Start the RPG Maker MV project.
- Synchronised player movements
- Synchronised skins
- Account creation (password hashed with SHA256 + custom salt)
- RESTFUL API support (with JSON Web Token)
- Persistence of position & skin
- Persistence of player stats
- Persistence of inventory & equipment
- Persistence of local switches
- Persistence of party switches
- Persistence of global switches
- Persistence of local variables
- Persistence of global variables
- Global and local map system
- Global and local bank system
- Party system
- Party combat system
- Re spawn system
- In-game chat
- Command system
- Permission system
- Administration Interface
To do list :
Join Discord :