(MMO)RPG Maker MV

ledomaine

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Little up to say that MMOMV now also work on RPG Maker MZ thanks to the great community contribution! The project is always actively looking for devs and passionate makers to make it live!

PixeLockeT

Demon Lord Lady
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Little up to say that MMOMV now also work on RPG Maker MZ thanks to the great community contribution! The project is always actively looking for devs and passionate makers to make it live!
After the awful day that was yesterday, this is some really refreshing news. I am crying happy tears! Thank you, MMOMV/RPG Maker community. This really helps the workload.

tvin

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey Ya,

Making an MMO is also my childhood dream. As a developer myself unfortunate my work is heavy plus my area focus is not on Javascript, real-time web data.

I am glad you started it. I hope you continue your good work. We could collaborate on this project. I could volunteer contributing my little spare time to enhance the functionalities of the engine.

My wish list are;
Active Battle system integration.
Cloud AWS integration, so no need to run server local desktop.

ledomaine

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi Tvin,

Contributors are always welcome. Feel free to join the Discord and join our active developers. This is an open source project so every developers are more than welcome to commit changes.

tvin

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Finding time for the project is super difficult. I will keep watching. By the way, what frameworks that you use? I know you use NodeJs and RethinkDb, do you also use Websocket for bi-direction data? What Websocket framework?

From reading the documentation. Looks like the project also use Polymer on top of Vue. May I recommend to not using too many tech stacks for the engine. Too many tech stacks add learning curve to developers. Honest speaking, none of frameworks you use I have previous experience, finding time to absorb these frameworks would be challenge.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

being able to transition music seamlessly is amazing. my main character's theme has lyrics and it goes from vocal version to istrumental when he leaves his room. and vice versa. and thanks to a plugin, the transition is seamless. I love it.
All of the auditions for our game are so good, I'm so glad I'm not in charge of choosing completely. lol I just can't with some of them. I listen to them on repeat. XD
Working on a Patch to integrate AlphaABS into random generated Dungeons. Was a bit tricky, but the outcome is a real Life Changer!!

Will release it the next days!
Been pretty busy... but I got a better headset for recording and listening today. Dad says that he'll consider taking me to Great Wolf Lodge for the first time once I finish summer classes (my final semester!) I'll be taking my plushie friends with me: Bendy, Lolbit, and Helen Henny. (I WUV PLUSHIES!)
SF_Monster3,4 added!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mezzy