ledomaine

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Little up to say that MMOMV now also work on RPG Maker MZ thanks to the great community contribution! The project is always actively looking for devs and passionate makers to make it live!

PixeLockeT

Demon Lord Lady
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Little up to say that MMOMV now also work on RPG Maker MZ thanks to the great community contribution! The project is always actively looking for devs and passionate makers to make it live!

After the awful day that was yesterday, this is some really refreshing news. I am crying happy tears! Thank you, MMOMV/RPG Maker community. This really helps the workload.

tvin

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey Ya,

Making an MMO is also my childhood dream. As a developer myself unfortunate my work is heavy plus my area focus is not on Javascript, real-time web data.

I am glad you started it. I hope you continue your good work. We could collaborate on this project. I could volunteer contributing my little spare time to enhance the functionalities of the engine.

My wish list are;
Active Battle system integration.
Cloud AWS integration, so no need to run server local desktop.

ledomaine

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi Tvin,

Contributors are always welcome. Feel free to join the Discord and join our active developers. This is an open source project so every developers are more than welcome to commit changes.

tvin

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Finding time for the project is super difficult. I will keep watching. By the way, what frameworks that you use? I know you use NodeJs and RethinkDb, do you also use Websocket for bi-direction data? What Websocket framework?

From reading the documentation. Looks like the project also use Polymer on top of Vue. May I recommend to not using too many tech stacks for the engine. Too many tech stacks add learning curve to developers. Honest speaking, none of frameworks you use I have previous experience, finding time to absorb these frameworks would be challenge.

Last edited:

gothicvoid

[GothicVoid]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i skimmed through the thread but didnt see anything(again i just briefly skimmed) Will this work with SRDs CCEX? We want to make a "Lobby" Area for players to chat/interact using the avatar they have built in game.

aroha

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello everyone!How does this project can be let Android app Cloud Save?

kyubs123

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is this still getting worked on? Any plans for PVP?

josephdevelops

Creator of Familia
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Is this still getting worked on? Any plans for PVP?
This project is still active... check the discord.

Hello everyone!How does this project can be let Android app Cloud Save?
Yes it support cloud saves on android.

i skimmed through the thread but didnt see anything(again i just briefly skimmed) Will this work with SRDs CCEX? We want to make a "Lobby" Area for players to chat/interact using the avatar they have built in game.
I am not sure if it works with SRD's plugin... you could certainly create an evented character creator instead with this setup. Ask people on the discord shared above.

Finding time for the project is super difficult. I will keep watching. By the way, what frameworks that you use? I know you use NodeJs and RethinkDb, do you also use Websocket for bi-direction data? What Websocket framework?

From reading the documentation. Looks like the project also use Polymer on top of Vue. May I recommend to not using too many tech stacks for the engine. Too many tech stacks add learning curve to developers. Honest speaking, none of frameworks you use I have previous experience, finding time to absorb these frameworks would be challenge.
Once you get a better grasp of how the engine works, you can always adjust the features as you see necessary. I'm currently making account creation on my website.

Kentaro_

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German, English
Work this Plugin with the most Yanflys Plugins?

Blaixen

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
quick question, does it work without logins?

Raxos

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
france
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi!

Does someone can explain me what I need to do after? Because it work in local, but how can I play with an other computer? I didn't how to link domain and localhost.

Decinbr

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
brazil
Primarily Uses
Is there any code to disable save in X map?
because when a battle comes, players teleport to a specific map.
When the player resets the game he goes back to this map, so I need to disable autosave for this map

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Playing Aroma Indosiar theme song.
Aroma is an Indonesian TV show about cooking. :)
Working on a characteeer! (Why is it so hard to color hair?) ;-;
Silly-Sketches.png
Just finished eventing a couple simple puzzles in RMMV, for my very first game "Sample Quest." Just messing around, throwing things together, and calling it a story XD On a non-RM note, got my hair cut today!
I feel the need to inform everyone on the forums NOT to go with Web Hosting Canada for your hosting needs. It is by far the worst customer service and just overall experience I have ever had with hosting and I am Canadian...
BCj
Got another eye surgery monday. Hope I'll recover quick and all's well. A bit tired of surgeries. On a happy note, working on the next chapter of Escalia so hope I can continue soon :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nortom