tale

Volunteer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
VX style BattleLog+ - 2017/07/21 (Ver.1.001)

Creator name: mo-to

Overview
Changes battlelog in battle to VX style.
BattleLog appear in the message window.

Feature
- Customization display for: Simple Status Window, Party Command Right, and Actor Command Left

Preview
XRx8s3Y.png

Installation

Paste this script above Main.

Script

Credit and Thanks: mo-to

Terms of Use-
Free for commercial and non-commercial use. Feel free to modify/ share.
There is no need to get permission from us. However don't sell the script by itself.

2012/02/07 (Ver.1.01)

Feature
- Additional customizations for x, y status window and opacity.

Preview
YjY4GXj.png

Installation

Paste this script above Main.

Script

Credit and Thanks: mo-to

Terms of Use-

Free for commercial and non-commercial use. Feel free to modify/ share.
There is no need to get permission from us. However don't sell the script by itself.

Last edited:

tale

Volunteer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
There's another version of the script which I forgot to add. For those who want a tiny status window with additional customization for x,y position and opacity.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Today was not a really productive day, but at least i got some bust sketches going <3
E7QXZHNXoAIkpG8
hmm in exploring MZ with FOSSIL... I see I'll probably need to stick with MV for now as none of the menu altering plugins I use work on MZ lol. and I don't have the money to dump into what I would need in some cases to update plugins to their MZ versions. Everytime I think of converting, 5 or more reasons popup on why I shouldn't.
Hmm... Game has 91 views, 25 downloads, 5 reviews and netted me 7 additional followers. Meanwhile the image I posted just yesterday on Imgur to showcase it has 45,197 views. Interesting, I think I have a new advertising idea. Also Twitter? The post got 16 retweets, 20 likes, and 1,683 views.... And a whole 3 hits to my game, completely valueless. I am glad I did this game jam, this information is quite valuable.
We're playing another Touch the Stars game jam entry, come join us! :D
Ok is telling someone that their drawing isnt good rude

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SLTY