Mobile Gaming

Leumas

Experienced Noob
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey, so lately I've grown more and more addicted to mobile gaming (probably because I just got my first ever phone, like, a month ago) and I was wondering if anyone else loves mobile gaming as much as me... Yeah there's Angry Birds and such that are good, but I like a lot of tower defense games, strategy games etc, and I think the apps on iTunes are fantastic, for example, I have a game Defender Chronicles 2 - Heroes of Athelia and just, omg, it's amazing:

So are there any mobile games that you just can't get enough of?

Finally, if you like post your Game Centre names here? Make a legitimate comment though, not just your name! Mine's LeumasGreen.

SOC

"God is my Judge"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Battleheart and both Ash games. I really like Assault Squadron, too.

Leumas

Experienced Noob
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Oh wow, Battleheart looks amazeballs, I'm gonna have to get it! I've got a game similar to it called Mythical Gem, that's quite good, same battle system...

SOC

"God is my Judge"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh wow, Battleheart looks amazeballs, I'm gonna have to get it! I've got a game similar to it called Mythical Gem, that's quite good, same battle system...
Yeah man, I've been playing it for years and it never gets old. Tons of fun!

Oh, and I forgot to mention Guardian Saga.

Demiurge

404: Title not found
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
N/A
I LOVE BATTLEHEART. I also love mobile gaming in general but I don't think it will ever surpass console and PC gaming.

Have you guys seen the remake of Final Fantasy 3 (I'm not sure on the number) on Iphones and Androids? It looks amazing.

sabao

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I got both Infinity Blade II and N.O.V.A. 3 on sale earlier this week. Gorgeous games, those two. I'm hoping the full version of Wizardry: Labyrinth of Lost Souls goes on sale though. I liked the demo. It was very much like Etrian Odyssey.

Last edited by a moderator:

zacheatscrackers

Machinehead
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I played a bit of Angry Birds. It was fun. I liked it. Yeah.

Still can't believe it spawned such a fricking ridiculous amount of merchandise, though.

roiaa

Freelance artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
VNM
angry bird, Temple run, and moba :D

bkavoo

Freelance Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
VNM
Mobile Legends! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Caught a guy trying to break into our house today. Appearantly he intended to burgle our neighbor (a 94yo widow) but picked the wrong house. Faced with two angry males he was quick to give up without a fight...
I just joined the club of nerds making their own Excel-Sheets to calculate HP / MP / EXP.. parameter curves
Me: "Finally finished most of my game backlog. Probably time to do some gamedev" | Steam: *offer sales*
If I recorded while I created (what I think is) a small plugin, would you be interested enough in the process to watch it?
I keep trying to explain to clients that the huddle masses behind the old K-Mart are a Fallout Reenactment group. Somehow I don't think they believe me. :LZSskeptic:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfhkjsdhfkjsdfhk