SirLegna

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
ASL (sign lang)
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

This is to solve a problem that was brought to my attention with the lack of mobile support. After figuring out what was wrong, I fixed it.

Nothing from MOG LMBS functionality should change, with the exception of mobile builds should work now.

File in the link above.

TERM OF USE is inherited from MOG's ToU with the following additions:

• MOG's ToU : https://atelierrgss.wordpress.com/about/
  • Optional: Placing SirLegna in your Credits
  • Optional: Linking me or sending me a copy of your game. I would love to see how you use my code for ideas to improve it.

Last edited:

luizfcr

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
portugues
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you very much, top of what you did.

luizfcr

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
portugues
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello again, you know the galv mini game plugin, invader, it has a lot of problems when distributed to mobile, if you have some time look at it too.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I found an absolutely brilliant lifehack on the internet today.

Screenshot_760.jpg
It does sometimes get a little embarrassing that I often come here to ask for help with something and seldom have anything to actually show for it. If there is one thing though I can commend myself for, it's for sticking with an idea I've been tinkering with for this long now and gradually making headways. Even though I've been reserved about my progress, I can say I'm farther now than where I initially started.
I'm gonna put my project on pause for a tiny bit so I can explore the engine outside of it... Winging it can only get you so far LMFAO
Have seen some of my favorite people here posting and helping others with questions today -- love to see it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fotdur