Mode 7 Script

KireNoslen

Not Newbie
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I recently learned about a script called "Mode 7", which changes the perspective of the map.

But despite my efforts I haven't been able to find the script anywhere (or at least not in English).

Would anyone know where I could find this script (preferably in English, seeing as how it's the only language I speak)?

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to RGSS3 Script Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Did you search? Googling "mode 7 ace" brings up a page full of links.

Unfortunately, scripters don't go to the trouble of localizing their scripts. You're stuck with whatever language they've used, unless some other kind person with too much time on their hands is good enough to translate. Only the comments would be affected.

KireNoslen

Not Newbie
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I actually realized that the comments of the code were in French, but the actual code part was in English. Thanks Shaz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Finally! I've been puzzling over why it wasn't working for two days now. Turns out all of my calculations were correct, I just forgot to give some events hitboxes. :kaoswt: Now my randomly generated maps check for collision errors, and move stuff around in real time if they finds any. :LZSexcite:
Ami
--- OP Candy ---

Kids: Trick Or Treat!
Hero: Alright,here's the Candies (Give A Bunch Of Candy).
Kids: Thank you,Mister! (Running)
Hero: How cute they are…
F.Archer: Did you give them a OP Candy,accidently?
Hero: Huh?
Halloween, a day where kids are encouraged to take candy from strangers.
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Took a break from spriting dinosaurs to carve a dinosaur pumpkin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
movingsolutionsmovers