YoshiBoy

YoshiBoy The Wonder
Reaction score
First Language
English
Resource Type: Tilesets

Maker Format: RPG Maker MV

Art Style: Pixel art like ds resources.

Description: I need modern cities tile sets for the city that I am making got the character can roam around and do social activities to unlock abilities, post-apocalyptic tile sets for the player that is gonna log in on a computer to go on a survival game that is in post-apocalyptic time and there's a contest of survival, think of mix of sao, .hack and persona with the social link, but without being trap in the game or a crazy virus leaving players in coma.

Reference Images: like this sprite sheet

download

Last edited:

tvghost

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Your image doesn't work unless you log in using facebook. Can you just upload the file again or use a different link?

YoshiBoy

YoshiBoy The Wonder
Reaction score
First Language
English
Have you checked out the POP horror packs?
Yes I had seen them, but i only one that have the sewer & factory tiles, can't really afford for the full set of pop horror or the slasher forest set. If i get those, i would have the city done nicely but still, i don't have tilesets for a post-apocalyptic theme (like fallout but pixel art like pop horror).

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Oh man. IGMC's finally back. I really want to participate, but I'm not sure if I have the time.
It is DC's turn to be celebrating her leveling up and starts her 20th year. We were many to think she wouldn't live that long. Starts your cats motors and make 'em purr!
why_hello_mira.jpg

I made myself a cult leader, and a concept scene for him as well. :LZSexcite:
SpaceBot wrote on DoctorMolotov's profile.
I miss you :kaocry:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sm0ll