Not open for further replies.

Whiteemerald

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I was wondering if anyone could help me find some modern character sprites from regular folks. I have all my main characters created but I wanted to have unique citizens in this horror game's town. Does anyone know where I can look?

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
General resources is for people posting resources for others to use. Since this is a resource request, I'll move your thread to the matching subforum.

I've moved this thread to Resource Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Please specify which maker you use (although I'm assuming VXA, but you might use those resources in another engine, so just be clear to be safe).

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Also, please specify which style you are using. Is it the default RTP style?

Whiteemerald

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Yes sorry! It’s RPG Maker MV.

Also the style is like this 53862265-D55E-4AB6-BF31-545A9D877AE6.png

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Modern People.png
(Credit: GalacticGod, Kadokawa, Jack Saintsworth, Hiddenone, WhtDragon, BB Entertainment & Mysterious Things)

Last edited:

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@GalacticGod You didn't put an image or a link to the image in your reply. If it's a sprite from someone else (which I assume it is since you're giving credit), make sure that the author allows repost. If not, simply post the link where the author shared the sprite.

EDIT: It seems you added the sprite. Could you just double check if the terms allow reposts? If you're having difficulty finding that out, can you post the link(s) where you got that image?

Last edited:

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I created them with generated parts provided by the community (Which I have followed their terms and given credit for) and photoshop edits from myself.

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Whiteemerald If you are done with your request and you have nothing else you want to ask, you can report it to be closed. Thank you.

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

What can I sing for my sisters birthday...?

>.<'
Well, I'll have you know that I'm still around, looking for opportunity to resurface with some stuffs.
I like to think of Profile Posts as tiny homes, full of all kinds of unsuspecting suckers "future" friends.... Many of which are of course only going to be excited when a strange man in black suddenly shows up to say hi. :LZSexcite:
Stream will be live shortly with some more Haunting Ground! Today, we encounter a new stalker! Feel free to drop by!
Tried the new Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus today. Very nice device overall, but flagship smartphone prices are getting completely out of control.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hogogopfu01