gothicvoid

[GothicVoid]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey all im looking for a modern day icon sheets. Including items like jackets, pants, boots, tshirts, skirts, bats, crowbars, ect.
Not looking for guns or anything just i guess "survival" type weapons. Also variants on sodas, soup cans, food packages. Nothing RPG/fantasy looking or the default looking stuff with boarders and all. Prefer not to be pixeled but I'll manage if i can find the right stuff.
something like here >>> LINK
32 x32 format to fit MV but bigger is fine. For commercial use.
THANKS ALL!

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
I know you don't wanna pixelated, buuuuut, that sounds like Hide Ito's icons are perfect for you:

The terms there are a bit outdated regarding the use in RPG Maker, here you can find more information:

Edit: oops, that is non commercial only, I overread that part.
Here are some soda cans:
More survival icons:
Som pumpkins, dunno:
Coins and bread could pass as modern as well:
There is this:
and this:
Some of these clothes pass as modern as well:
This could be useful:

I was making a game in that setting I would probably either go with hide's icons until I am 100% sure I will go commercial and then replace them OR would use my own MV icon set combined with manually upscaled stuff with some color adjustments from my Ace iconset. Otherwise you will probably have to search for a paid pack.

Last edited:

gothicvoid

[GothicVoid]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I know you don't wanna pixelated, buuuuut, that sounds like Hide Ito's icons are perfect for you:

The terms there are a bit outdated regarding the use in RPG Maker, here you can find more information:

Edit: oops, that is non commercial only, I overread that part.
damn... i could deal with it ... but i dont see any actual clothing like gear.
OH yeah gotta make sure this other game is clear.. commercial use.
hummm.. thank you dear il keep scouring ^.^

It will be 100% paid... its a game i pitched and currently waiting on the contract to come my way so i can review with lawyers. ANYWHO... lots of those i saw and most don't fit the bill. i probably will just you yours and Cazs sets til i can have the budget cleared to have customs ones specifically for modern use done. But... in the mean time.. ill keep looking ^.^ if you come across anyothers just lemme know.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

made a bio for the protag in my project!
Beggar : "I haven't eat for days..."
Kid : "Just do crime! You will get daily necessity for free in prison~"
Stream is a bit late but will be live shortly with some game development! Feel free to drop by!
omg, why persona 5 is so good?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teendinsaikha