Modern Day Tiles - Version 2

Lunarea

Artist
Global Mod
Reaction score

Modern day Tiles Resource pack has been updated to version 2. The new version contains a lot more content, as well as some fixes for the existing content.

This is a free update, and it will be replacing the old version of the product in the system. Anyone who purchases the set from now on will automatically be receiving the new and updated version.

If you have already bought the pack via the forum store, you may download the new copy from your Client Area right now.

If you have already bought the pack via the main store, you will receive a new download link in the next 48 hours. Please try downloading from your confirmation e-mail again. It should give you the new version now that it's been updated in the system. If not, please send a support ticket and a tech person will get back to you asap. :)

For more information about the pack and updated screenshots, click here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Psyker

Degibeta Team
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks for the update to this product.  While I haven't used them as much as I initially intended this is definitely an invaluable upgrade.

These are definitely top notch :)

Koopa

Insane Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses

hyde9318

RMC Coordinator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Very nice update. Thank you guys, this was very cool to get.

Quigon

electric boogaloo
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Very nice. Thanks!

gpgekko

Nevermind me, I'll just cast shadows on your walls
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
I had to check 6 times first to make sure I wasn't dreaming. Now I just need some free time to play with all these things~ :3

Edit:

Fair warning to anyone thinking of upgrading their old maps: take screenshots, the new tilesheets have been reorganized, so your maps will look all shuffled up!

(not complaining btw)

I do wonder about something, have the kitchen parts (cabinets etc.) been changed? I can't quite line them up anymore...

Lunarea

Artist
Global Mod
Reaction score
They've been shunk a bit, as I've received complaints that they're too tall for the RTP.

You're welcome to still use the older version, of course. :)

RyanA

Happy Cat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thank you Luna-chan <3

TMS

Guy with Mask
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Seems like I come in with a stupid question every time, but when I went to my client area (having bought the pack in the past) I didn't see anything pertaining to the Modern Tiles.

JRavens

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
^This. 

Edit - Never mind. I placed a request under product discussion and support.

On topic - It's wonderful that you guys are keeping up with fixes and adjustments on the products that you sell. Very nice. Thank you for this! :)

gpgekko

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
^This. I bought it as the bundle last week when it was on sale, but it doesn't show in my client area under purchases. I used my same email address and I bought it through the online store here (not Steam). Other stuff I bought DOES show up there. Should I submit a support request somewhere? Thank you :)
The online store on the forum or on the main page? If it was through the main page, it won't show up in your client area and you'll have to use the link sent in the email.

Abi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks Luna!  Just upgraded and these look fantastic!

Travatar

Summoned by candle, by book, and by bell.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Quick question: I bought the tiles some time ago (8/25/2012, to be exact) but it's not under my Client Area. If I use the download link in the order e-mail, will it allow me to download the new version?

gpgekko

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
Quick question: I bought the tiles some time ago (8/25/2012, to be exact) but it's not under my Client Area. If I use the download link in the order e-mail, will it allow me to download the new version?
If you got an order e-mail, it means you used the official store and not the forum store, so it won't show up at the Client Area. So you would have to wait for this:

If you have already bought the pack via the main store, you will receive a new download link in the next 48 hours.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Luna, I recieved the tiles as a contest prize.  You just messaged them to me.  Would you be able to send me a link to the new version?  Thanks.

valkill101

Alien Mastermind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Just bought this, thanks Lunarea!

Ronove

♫꒰・‿・๑꒱
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thanks Lunarea! :D Loving the edits. Now chibi sprites can reach the top of the counters. >:3

Travatar

Summoned by candle, by book, and by bell.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Try the order link. It may have updated to the new version. :)
I tried it. I didn't get to use the tiles much before my computer died, and I hadn't re-downloaded them after getting my new one, so I don't know for sure. But, in the file status, it shows last modified for all folders as 8/2/2012, and earlier dates for the files. I'll just keep an eye out for the e-mail, whenever it comes :)

Jomarcenter

jomarcenter-MJM
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
ENGLISH
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Luna, I recieved the tiles as a contest prize.  You just messaged them to me.  Would you be able to send me a link to the new version?  Thanks.
ME too I also received it as a prize from the Snapshot in tile contest. How do i get it since is isn't in the Client area since the contest. only touchfuzzy give me the link.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I really need to stop thinking there are new freebies just because someone made a new post in the freebies subforum lol.
AND just like that..... I got STEAM DLC up and working! YES!
Game making is like a marathon, except the last 1/4 is more like sprint... a very long and intense sprint.
Finally got to finish the demo for my project!
Another week has gone by. Maybe you made changes to your project/s. Maybe you didn't. Nonetheless, THAT IS NO EXCUSE TO NOT BACK THEM UP O_O!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nevastech