Modern Generator Parts + Colour Options

Discussion in 'Resource Requests' started by OtakuJimmy, Jun 10, 2019.

1. OtakuJimmy

OtakuJimmy Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Does anyone know any links to resources that add more modern clothing/hats/hairstyles to the game character generator?

For hats, I was thinking things like a baseball cap front and reversed, hood, Sherlock Holmes style hat, a version of the cowboy like a hat that's already in the default generator but without the shadow effect on the face sprite and maybe at less of an angle.

For the clothes, I was thinking of things like T-Shirts and jeans, trenchcoats, gothic/alternative clothing, etc

Hairstyle-wise I'm looking for more female character hairstyles, maybe some male one as well though I already have an add on that adds a few hairstyles for males such as an afro and dreadlocks.

Also is there anything that adds additional colour options to the generator, or will I have to change the colours for them manually in an image editing software like GIMP 2?

2. ShadowDragon

ShadowDragon Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Dutch
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    there is many resources out there, some good ones is HiddenOne, WhtDragon, Avery, Caitlin, GrandmaDeb.
    As for recolouring is manually needed, for the generator there are standard color, high extensive color not available is
    manually needed as well, Gimp, Krita, PS can do an amazing job :)

3. CoryH

CoryH Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
  4. Pearl484

Pearl484 Sweetly Spiked Flower Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV