Thordon123

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi there everyone, I'm just wondering if there are any modern military tilesets available out there, preferably free ones, for use with RPG Maker MV? I'm making a modern adventure game in MV and one of the important locations is a military supply cache, so I was hoping to scatter around some lovely grenades and rifles and pistols and such. I don't need weapon models for combat, only for the environment. Though I've searched a lot for tiles like these, I haven't found what I'm looking for yet. Thanks in advance!

PS: I've checked Hiddenone's resource warehouse, and Avy's resource thread as well, but as awesome as those two are I just couldn't find what I needed.

PSS: Just realized there is a "resource request forum" where I should have posted this. Apologies.

Last edited:

Thordon123

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you very much, I think that's precisely what I need!

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you very much, I think that's precisely what I need!
Avery also just posted a Military Watchtower (I believe it is the Day 21 Resource of her Advent Calendar that she has been posting on) that you might be able to use as well:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

At this point, "unique and diverse cast of characters" might as well be slang for Every Character is a Human-Sue.
I found an absolutely brilliant lifehack on the internet today.

Screenshot_760.jpg
It does sometimes get a little embarrassing that I often come here to ask for help with something and seldom have anything to actually show for it. If there is one thing though I can commend myself for, it's for sticking with an idea I've been tinkering with for this long now and gradually making headways. Even though I've been reserved about my progress, I can say I'm farther now than where I initially started.
I'm gonna put my project on pause for a tiny bit so I can explore the engine outside of it... Winging it can only get you so far LMFAO

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tucheka