Modern Military

Discussion in 'Resource Requests' started by hyde9318, Mar 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hyde9318

hyde9318 RMC Coordinator Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Howdy there everyone! I haven't been on the resource requests for a while, but I have something I am looking for now, so hopefully someone can give me a hand.

There are a few different things I am looking for, mainly just wondering if such things exist already, but some I would like custom made hopefully. 

For starters, I am looking for a modern military outfit in the RTP chibi style. I would say this would be in the form of a helmet and uniform. The uniform would preferably have a Kevlar/bulletproof vest overtop of it. While I would easily accept a single soldier sprite like this, I would absolutely love if each piece (uniform, vest, helmet) were all separated so I could generate multiple different soldiers. 

The outfits would resemble these...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Preferably, this would be custom made. I have seen a couple modern-esque uniforms done already online, but most of them dont really fit the ACE RTP very well, and that is what I am looking for mainly. As for details, like I said, I am looking for the uniform, vest, and helmet. The uniform does not have to have crazy camo as I know very well that it would be near impossible to do detailed camo on an Ace sized sprite. The vest does not need to be any specific design, so feel free to look up military vest designs and pick one. The helmet... I would prefer a mostly modern design, but as with the vest, feel free to take creative control. I am not hugely picky on colors, but it would be awesome if it was decently easy to recolor (but just an extra, not a requirement).

This is my biggest request (the uniform). However, I would like to know if you guys find a couple things online... I am not requesting custom made versions of these, just wanting to know if they exist (unless you want to make them custom, lol).

I am trying to find any kind of tanks that would fit RTP. I am also trying to find a nuclear animation that would fit Timmah styled animations, but I wouldnt be picky. What I mean are mushroom clouds, not the bomb itself. I found one mushroom could animation for RMXP, but it was just a rip from Fallout Tactics, and I am not really up for using ripped resources if I can get away without them (not to mention Fallout graphics dont really match RPG Maker, lol). So if you see anything like what I talked about, let me know.

So, whatever kind of help I get with all of this, dont hesitate to ask for help from me as well. I am all up for helping those who help me. I do a lot of graphical work involving titles, logos, gameovers, GUIs, HUDs, graphic design, etc. I have quite a bit of requests under my belt, so feel free to ask around about my past experiences to see what I do. I am willing to make trades.

Anyways, thank you for your time. You all have yourself a wonder day.

2. hyde9318

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    BUMP

3. hyde9318

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    BUMP

4. GrandmaDeb

GrandmaDeb Modern Exteriors Posted! Veteran

5. Lunarea

Lunarea Artist Global Mod

We have a modern military tiles pack in the works atm, but I do not have an ETA on it yet unfortunately. I just wanted to give you the heads up, though. :)

GrandmaDeb likes this.
  6. hyde9318

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Luna... Take my moneys, all of them, right now. Don't make me come find you and hand you my bank account number, lol, But seriously, that sounds so cool. I honestly never thought that would happen, you just made my day.

GrandmaDeb, as always, you are amazingly helpful. It is always a pleasure seeing what you post. Thank you. :)

moon and GrandmaDeb like this.
  7. GrandmaDeb

GrandmaDeb Modern Exteriors Posted! Veteran

was "bored"

here are some helmeted and camo and flak jacketed modern military rpg maker sprites

Hero Carl made the helmet

Pineda made the base for the face with the helmets(but it is just a few pixels)

"Fantasy troubled times den" http://rofire.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-27.html (sorry its google trans)

made the sprite base

I frankened my heart out lol no reposting plz

[​IMG]

cr nycto no reposting plz

[​IMG]

cr ndwongso no reposting plz

[​IMG]

use all with credit plz

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2014
    Sharm likes this.
  8. hyde9318

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    You spoil me... :)

On another note, you haven't seen anything resembling a mushroom cloud animation at all, have you? I honestly hate to ask for any more favors seeing as you have helped so much, but I have honestly searched what I believe to be the entire net by now looking for a suitable animation. I even checked the Fallout games over on Spriter's Resource, thinking that those game HAVE to have something, but not a single find.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2014
    GrandmaDeb likes this.
  9. SunDog

SunDog KHAAAAAAAAN! Veteran

First Language:
    English
    That bottom guy in ACUs in the original post is wearing an ACU maternity top...

10. hyde9318

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Fellow Army vet I presume?

11. SunDog

SunDog KHAAAAAAAAN! Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Currently 11A in the Guard

12. daltval

daltval Done Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV

I have a few pieces that may help...

https://rpgmakermv.co/resources/authors/dalton-sayre.3884/

BDU hat, gas mask, balaclava, military tileset, maybe a few more. They are free, let me know what you think if you check them out.

13. Kes

Kes Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA

daltval, please refrain from necro-posting in a thread. Necro-posting is posting in a thread that has not had posting activity in over 30 days. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

The request was made nearly 5 years ago, the chances of the OP still looking for those assets must be zero by now.

Closing this

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.