Sleepizz

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMXP
I've been digging the forum before i made my account and the internet searching for a tileset that would fit my description, but nothing of interest has been found yet. I need a modern/school tileset, with a computer, XP style, any idea of what i could use?

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Resource Requests. Thank you.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Neo RTP has modern school tiles and characters (no computer though).
Citrus Cat also has modern stuff, including a computer.
DM also has a computer. The site's gone, but you can still get it through the Wayback Machine.

Last edited:

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
DotArtWorld has everything a basic school needs and more modern stuff:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Today was not a really productive day, but at least i got some bust sketches going <3
E7QXZHNXoAIkpG8
hmm in exploring MZ with FOSSIL... I see I'll probably need to stick with MV for now as none of the menu altering plugins I use work on MZ lol. and I don't have the money to dump into what I would need in some cases to update plugins to their MZ versions. Everytime I think of converting, 5 or more reasons popup on why I shouldn't.
Hmm... Game has 91 views, 25 downloads, 5 reviews and netted me 7 additional followers. Meanwhile the image I posted just yesterday on Imgur to showcase it has 45,197 views. Interesting, I think I have a new advertising idea. Also Twitter? The post got 16 retweets, 20 likes, and 1,683 views.... And a whole 3 hits to my game, completely valueless. I am glad I did this game jam, this information is quite valuable.
We're playing another Touch the Stars game jam entry, come join us! :D
Ok is telling someone that their drawing isnt good rude

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SLTY