Gameducation

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Hello

I can't seem to find any Server tiles. (I was hoping they were in the futuristic tileset dlc).

Anyway they are still very importing for my game as It has to do a lot with hacking.

I would like to ask you guys if you have seen any server tiles or if you would like to make some.

As an attachment I added a screenshot of the game splintercell. I would love to see these servers in my game.

Basically one tile as the Servers which consists out of 2 tiles one above. And an extra tile wich shows the laptop

or server terminal. Note that the laptop as to be at the bottom so the player can reach it.

It would be extremly awesome if you could make does 3 tiles.

I do have more tiles I would like to see but these tiles arent as important as the 3 server tiles.

The next tile would be a vent. I know there exist alot of them right now but I haven't seen any vents with propellers. (animation would be awesome)

The second picture is showing which tiles im using for the server room (vents should fit that tile) you can choose which tile you want to fit it with

Don't know the english word for that. It is like this spiny thing that helps the air flow through. Sorry if I'm not very clear.

Next up I would like some Office desks. They are in the game but not really built for an office. I would like to place paper on the desk.

And last I would like the office desk to have a turn in the middle so you can have like an L shape desk.

Thats it like I said I mainly love to have the 3 server tiles with the rest I can live without.

Hope you love creating them and have fun sharing them with everyone.

Also nearly forgot to say that I am using RPG maker vx ace. The Server tiles will be used with the futuristic dlc and if it helps the office is beiing mainly created with the modern dlc.

Dwm-2015-06-12-23-01-47-95.jpg

TileA5.jpg

GrandmaDeb

Modern Exteriors Posted!
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses

Gameducation

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Never thought to make the vents that way. if you haven't told me I would have never thought that this fan is exactly the tile im looking for.

Thank you for helping me find it.

GrandmaDeb

Modern Exteriors Posted!
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
yw. =]

I made you some server tiles. (RPG Maker VX Ace modern Interior computer server wall tiles)

server%20room%20final_zps9ziqxs0x.png

use them in A4, credit me (and Enterbrain) for server tiles, shown here with Aindra's Ceiling tiles, credit her if you use them.

A4%20Server%20Tiles_zps6mjyu46o.png

Laptop by DM, edit by AM, animation by me no need to credit

Laptop%20cr%20DM%20edit%20AM_zps97nxxfsj.png

*****************************edit*****************************

um, brain fart. =/

The laptop lines up with the server but the sprite cannot walk up to it lined up like that.

(that is what I get for working when I have insomnia. =P)

Will fix and repost later. =D Hope you like 'em.

well here is a cabinet style one until I get the originals spiffied up.

server%20tileE%20with%20DM%20laptop_zpswg2bpm25.png

final versions now in this post =]

Last edited by a moderator:

Gameducation

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
OMG! They look a hundred times better than the ones I created in my mind. I would have never thought I would get something this AWESOME.

You guys are really really talented. I could look at these tiles for days and never get bored. I don't even like putting you guys only in the credits, it's just not enough.

I am speechless.    THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! 

GrandmaDeb

Modern Exteriors Posted!
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
OMG! They look a hundred times better than the ones I created in my mind. I would have never thought I would get something this AWESOME.

You guys are really really talented. I could look at these tiles for days and never get bored. I don't even like putting you guys only in the credits, it's just not enough.

I am speechless.    THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! 
You are ever so welcome! =]

I used this set by Enterbrain/EB, which may also help you.

TileEmodernEBtiles2.png

And I updated the resources so they should work properly in-game now. =]

Good luck!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

5 months and no progression at all, i love me.
1.6 update incoming with quality breakthrough! :kaoluv:

1643254634071.png
I might try the mechanical bull at the fair on Friday... for one of the challenges, if you stay on for two minutes, you win $200. I might give that a try and see if I win--I'm pretty good at holding on to things.
Remaking a more streamlined version of my Remote Move map skill in MZ, just one switch and one variable to handle everything. If you seen the Move skill in Golden Sun before, moving far away items with your mind is pretty cool

MZtestRemoteMove.gif
I don't want to brag or anything but I was entertaining a woman the other night. I told her jokes while she bandaged my foot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jhinx