alltheyuriz

The Question Asker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Looking for some modern stairs because the RTP ones are way to industrial for me and im looking for something a little realistic if you can find some for me that would be nice i haven't be able to find any. I'm looking for them for MV and hopefully to match that style! Thank you guys

Guardinthena

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
What *Kind* of modern staircase? I'm curious. Are we talking spiral? Straight? Sideways? Is it made of glass for some fancy modern elite/artsy type, or wood? Lots of options here.

alltheyuriz

The Question Asker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Guardinthena i need just a regular forward stairs and a matching stairs going down stairs

TeiRaven

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
What kind of "regular" stairs do you want? Wood treads with painted risers? All wood? Completely covered in carpet? Wood with a carpeted runner? The stairs in my house look much different from the stairs in my friends' houses. Can you add a picture of some stairs you like?

alltheyuriz

The Question Asker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@TeiRaven just plain wood stairs doesn't need railing or anything

Last edited:

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Not meaning this to sound rude, but there are plain wooden stairs in the default graphics, on Inside A_5. Is there some reason you don't like those? I see you say the RTP stairs are too industrial, but I'm not sure what that means?

alltheyuriz

The Question Asker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@mlogan Sorry It's not rude, I just don't know how to describe what i want, i saw some stairs I liked, i just can't find them and I couldn't find the owner of the sheet, and they don't look like they belong in a house, more like a construction site or a building, almost like an escalator

Dutchmountain

Engineering the impossible
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@alltheyuriz : If you could be a bit more specific in what you seek I and most likely other too would be willing to help you out. Perhaps you could show an example snapshot on what you seek exactly.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah, I think we need a picture of some sort, as I really don't know what you want that the RTP does not cover.

alltheyuriz

The Question Asker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@mlogan @Dutchmountain sorry Here is something I found I don't know who made it but I would need an ascending and descending version color doesn't matter
f2869326fda241949c04fa2438e062be.png

Dutchmountain

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@alltheyuriz : I created some MV style stairs. See if you can use any.

6_Stairs.png

alltheyuriz

The Question Asker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Dutchmountain YES THOSE LOOK SO GOOD, How would i make it look like it's descending if you don't mind me asking? Also how should I credit you?

Dutchmountain

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@alltheyuriz : No need to credit me for this. Do you mean you seek this version of the stairs?:
stairs_example.png (example)

Dutchmountain

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@alltheyuriz : I created some matching stair openings for the stairs.
I made them less dark as the original rtp one as you wanted it in a more 'modern way'.
I let the back wall semi transparant so you can place it over a tile matching the ones it is leading to. (wall/floor). If that does not work out for you let me know.

6_Stair_openings.png

alltheyuriz

The Question Asker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Dutchmountain thank you I may edit it to make it flow with the floor if that's okay?

Quexp

Lifelong Learner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Dutchmountain, your stairs look really cool!
My favorite set --> dark wood with brick siding. Nice job. :):thumbsup-left:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

As soon as I'm able to get out of bed I'm probably gonna go so hyper from being too cooped up, and burn myself out into another awful flare. lol
It makes me feel proud whenever an RM game does well. Even though I had nothing to do with it.
Make a Game in MZ, Episode 11 is now live! This week, I'm going to show my process of turning a draft map into a finished map. (Which most people don't do, but I'm weird). Join in the chat and ask me anything:

Someone: "I'm not mad, what about the way I replied to you makes you think I'm mad?"
First reply to me: [Insert personal attack]
Me: "Oh... I don't know..."
Gonna announce the OCC3 winners tomorrow. Though really you can just go look at the polls and tell :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charmilly