Modern Tileset Guide

metalmario991

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I got the Modern Tileset DLC and I'm a bit stuck. I'm wondering if there is a guide anywhere on how I should set the passage for each tile in the Modern tileset. I'm a bit confused trying to work it out.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Product Discussion and Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Hopefully got it in the right section.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Basically you decide for yourself what should be passable and what not. There is no requirement to set specific options.

For example one game might have a trashcan as a way to block player movement while the next has it as walkable decoration.
Most games will have cars im passable, but if you use cars as markers for transfer events (drive to next map), those cars have to be passable.

And so on

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

For anyone who has uploaded a game to Steam and wonders if they actually check your game's build when you first upload it, I can personally vouch for Steam.
6 more towns to make in my game. SIX. not done with interiors yet but SIX EXTERIORS.
what to do when you come across a person that has stated "What if I say, f*** their EULA? I could probably get away with it." concerning asset packs sold here... on this site ...
So a guy enters in a bar and walks up to the counter. He looks the bartender with a mysterious look and asks him...
I've wondered for a while now... what is it about the YED SV plugin that just doesn't do transformations... I feel it's how it looks up the battlers honestly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Galewings