KillerCake

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Hey, reader! So recently I've been trying to any kind of modern tileset for my game that, you know, supports all the features I need for the games. I can't for the LIFE of me find one that I can use properly or any that look like it would fit with the plot/genre. If any of you reading can help me by giving a name of one in the comments (Or even MAKING one if you want a challenge for the day!) that would be awesome sauce. Probably Hershey's Chocolate awesome sauce...

(P S: I don't need anything for the generator or a more high-definition remake of the normal tiles)

MUSTS

-For MV (Or VX Ace, I could just resize the image size)

-MODERN! NOT SCI-FI!

-In a format so I won't have to add piece beside piece in Photoshop

-Modern Exterior and/or Modern Interior

-Can be from any culture!

OPTIONAL

-Realistic or Cartoony

-I would like a modern tileset that isn't based off of American or Japanese culture but, hey, completely optional!

-Able to be in multiple different maps (For example, a floor that could be used for a house and a store or a table that would be suitable for a school or a park)

-Variety of different options

-Furniture!

That's all for now, so have a good day!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

1638170340913.png
Crossover Inn is getting very crowded, and I love it
Climbing to the top #mapping
1638160732198.png
I've started the first steps of the final few maps that I need to make for B:ms. I haven't been able to say that in a really, really long time. It'd probably be a good idea to blog about this or something.
Question for the Mods: What am I supposed to do when I can't make a synopsis 350 words long? (for project recruitment thread) @Shaz @mlogan
The game is meant to be more on the simple side in order to be achievable so I'm a bit stuck...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GuyFawkes