Dlycoris

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
Other
A.pngAA.png
This is a scene in the game, I want to know the tilesets purchase channel for these buildings, I really need this resource, thank you.:LZSteary:

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
You can get this set here:

Dlycoris

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
Other
You can get this set here:
Thank you for your help. It's similar, but it's not the same as what I'm looking for. The tilesets I'm looking for is more cartoonish.

SigmaSuccour

Dogmatic
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Urdu, English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you for your help. It's similar, but it's not the same as what I'm looking for. The tilesets I'm looking for is more cartoonish.

They are DoraPika's, I believe:

Dlycoris

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
Other
They are DoraPika's, I believe:

Thanks for your reply, but this is still not what I was looking for. I contacted the author of this game. For this resource, its name is "「普通シティ 現代日本都市タイルセット」", but the result is that this resource has been removed T-T

dragoonwys

Freelance Illustrator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks for your reply, but this is still not what I was looking for. I contacted the author of this game. For this resource, its name is "「普通シティ 現代日本都市タイルセット」", but the result is that this resource has been removed T-T
*edit *
I am 100% sure that its the tiles that Sigma posted, what you have is the japanese version of the name, but if you look at the green floor roof and the tile floor roofs on both sets, its the exact same one

Last edited:

Dlycoris

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
Other
*edit *
I am 100% sure that its the tiles that Sigma posted, what you have is the japanese version of the name, but if you look at the green floor roof and the tile floor roofs on both sets, its the exact same one
Thanks for your reply, just looking at the roof, it is indeed the same, so it is most likely posted by the same author. But please note that the walls are a completely different style, and I also got in touch with the game author of this screenshot to confirm the resource's takedown link. So I've given up, alas

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

no longer using rm2k3
Don't you hate when you're trying to sleep and suddenly the smoke detector needs batteries? That's exactly what happened to me. Now I'm sluggish and tired after that darn thing started chirping at 11:30 at night. Man I wish I had one of those smart smoke detectors that sends a message to your phone way before it starts chirping.
Interior of a bus, may do more vehicle interiors :kaoswt2:
1670089782219.png
I can hardly believe it is the third day of Christmas and I have yet to put up decorations! Spending my morning cooking breakfast and getting them up.
https://itch.io/s/83641/1-week-sale Do you want a Roguelike game like a turn-based Hades? Get Zodiac Hunters now while it's on sale!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LottaSpice