Modification/Add-On To Eshra's Event Spawner Script

Discussion in 'RGSS3 Script Requests' started by TheKeeper, Sep 1, 2019.

1. TheKeeper

TheKeeper Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Heyla!

The script I'm looking to have modified or added onto can be found here: https://rascripts.wordpress.com/2012/11/07/event-spawning/

The modification/add-on I'm looking for is the ability to "save the event's position when the map is changed, and move it back to that position when" the map is reloaded.

Now, I did use Shaz's Remember Event Position script to do this. However, according to Shaz, a conflict exists between their script and Eshra's script, and that conflict is due to how Shaz went about making the script remember an event's position. If you'd like more detail on what they said, you may view the thread I had originally posted, here: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/inde...member-event-position-sometimes-fails.112522/

Shaz recommended that I ask the original author of the script to make an add-on or modification to their script, and I have, but after about a week, my comment hasn't even come out of moderation, so I'm guessing the original author isn't really tending to their site or their scripts, right now. Hence, I've decided to see if anyone here who is knowlegeable can make that modification/add-on, instead. The original author states on her website that their scripts don't come with any licenses unless specifically stated, and that people are free to use their scripts as desired, so it should be okay to modify this script and post that modification. Naturally, proper credit will go both towards the original author and the person or peoples who made the needed modification/add-on.

Thank you, in advance, for all the help!
    TheKeeper

2. TheKeeper

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Just a little bump, as there hasn't been a reply, yet.

3. TheKeeper

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Figured I'd give this another bump. I'm really hoping someone can help me out with this. It'd be greatly appreciated!