Modification to Mog's Mog_SceneMenu

Discussion in 'JS Plugin Requests' started by OnslaughtSupply, May 19, 2018.

1. OnslaughtSupply

OnslaughtSupply Ssshhh... Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    What I would like is a modification to MogHunter's Monogatari(Spelling?) Menu Plugin. What I need is parameters added to have X and Y values for each of the commands. By default, the plugin sets them up staggered and the X/Y only controls where they start and not each individual value. I'm using much larger pictures than Moghunter for the commands and want to center the commands in the middle of the screen and from top to bottom.

Mog's Original Layout
    [​IMG]

Mock Up of what I'm trying to accomplish
    Layout.jpg
    Link to Plugin
    https://atelierrgss.wordpress.com/rmv-monogatari/

I also can't event the menu because of reasons.

Thanks in advance!!!

Attached Files:

2. IAmJakeSauvage

IAmJakeSauvage Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    On line 519 you can play with the x/y positioning of the commands! Changing this line to this got them to be horizontally aligned rather than staggered for me. You can play with the height offset to get them to align vertically I'm sure.:)

this._compos = [Moghunter.scMenu_ComX + (96 * i),Moghunter.scMenu_ComY + (0 * h)];

3. OnslaughtSupply

OnslaughtSupply Ssshhh... Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Thanks but when I do what you suggest but for the Y value it stacks half of the command on top of each other and the other half on top of them.

Edit:
    Thanks @IAmJakeSauvage for pointing me in the right directions. So after fiddling with it for over an hour. I needed to use your fix but switch the variables i and h.

this._compos = [Moghunter.scMenu_ComX + (0 * h),Moghunter.scMenu_ComY + (130 * i)];

The green number should be changed to fit the images.

Last edited: May 19, 2018