OnslaughtSupply

Ssshhh...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What I would like is a modification to MogHunter's Monogatari(Spelling?) Menu Plugin. What I need is parameters added to have X and Y values for each of the commands. By default, the plugin sets them up staggered and the X/Y only controls where they start and not each individual value. I'm using much larger pictures than Moghunter for the commands and want to center the commands in the middle of the screen and from top to bottom.

Mog's Original Layout
mon1.jpg

Mock Up of what I'm trying to accomplish
Layout.jpg
Link to Plugin
https://atelierrgss.wordpress.com/rmv-monogatari/

I also can't event the menu because of reasons.

Thanks in advance!!!

Attachments

• MOG_SceneMenu.js
    58.6 KB · Views: 2

IAmJakeSauvage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
On line 519 you can play with the x/y positioning of the commands! Changing this line to this got them to be horizontally aligned rather than staggered for me. You can play with the height offset to get them to align vertically I'm sure.:)

this._compos = [Moghunter.scMenu_ComX + (96 * i),Moghunter.scMenu_ComY + (0 * h)];

OnslaughtSupply

Ssshhh...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks but when I do what you suggest but for the Y value it stacks half of the command on top of each other and the other half on top of them.

Edit:
Thanks @IAmJakeSauvage for pointing me in the right directions. So after fiddling with it for over an hour. I needed to use your fix but switch the variables i and h.

this._compos = [Moghunter.scMenu_ComX + (0 * h),Moghunter.scMenu_ComY + (130 * i)];

The green number should be changed to fit the images.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Here in Fla were are seeing crazy covid spikes and some vaccinated getting bad infections. I had a mild fever on Thurs but it went down fast. How is everyone else doing. Hopefully you are all well. :)
Wish I was better at art, specifically that I was faster at it, bc this one NPC took Several Days to complete! It's gonna take So Extremely Long to do all of the art for my game, never mind writing it... Anyways, here's my gorgon, Hopernica Sthyxis!

57b88732c7abbcd84981dacf624a98495af61fcc.gifv
Idk if this is my ADHD or if it's a common problem. But I cant stay motivated for anything. I want to work on so many different things at once. Game dev, skateboarding, ranking up in League, playing OSRS, fitness, nutrition, relationships. It's like, where do I even begin?
Well. Looks like I need to redo the entire battle system in order to have the things I want in it. Also I'd like to say that console.log() is the greatest function in Javascript XD.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hibixon