- May 8, 2012
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
I'm interested in an alternate system for leveling. It is based on the Ultima VI style of leveling:
- Level cap happens at level 8.
- Leveling up is not automatic. Instead, the character has to interact with a specific NPC (or shrine), which will effect the level-up.
- Each NPC/Shrine raises different stats in the leveling up process (one shrine raises, for example, MAT and MDF +3, another one raises ATK +3), so the plugin should allow the ability to determine which stat should be raised by how much on level-up per shrine/NPC.
- I'd like for XP to cap at certain amounts per level and not increase until the character has leveled up. So, for example, if level 1 is 0-99xp, no further XP will be accumulated for a level 1 character until leveling up. Level 2 would accumulate 0-199 xp and stop, etc. The plugin would allow the user to specify the XP range for each level.
- When meditating at the shrine, if there are any party members who can level up, the Shrine will ask "Who shall meditate?" with a list of characters who can level up. If no-one is elegible for a level-up, the Shrine will turn the player away with a custom message.
- Just to point out: There would be no automatic increase of stats per level, which stats get increased depend entirely on which shrine the player chooses per level.
- Finally, I'd like to make it compatible with the YEP Core Engine. I know this engine already allows to modify level caps, but it still features auto-level ups, which is something I'd like to eliminate.
Last edited by a moderator: