Modified MONOGATARI Menu System

Discussion in 'RGSSx Script Support' started by Digital Religion, Nov 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Digital Religion

Digital Religion Dark Devil Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hi everyone. I am new to the community yet I have been using RPG maker on and off for years as a hobby. And I have finally decided to make a full game with it now with RPG Maker Vx Ace.  

I decided to use the MONOGATARI Menu System Because it was really easy to use and edit on top of being feature rich and just really slick off the bat.

I was able to find out how to move around and replace most of the assets in the system to  create a completely unique look for it. But I am struggling to find out how to disable several of the animations and switch them to simpler rollovers. 

If anyone is able to help me locate where in the script the code is to manipulate those options that would be great. 

I have attached some screen shots to show you what it is I am talking about.

The Menu System
     ​
    [​IMG]
     ​
     ​
     ​
    The Member Selection
     ​
    [​IMG]
     ​
     ​
     ​
    The Stats Bars
     ​
    [​IMG]
     ​
     ​
     ​
    The Final Look

[​IMG]

2. ShinGamix

ShinGamix DS Style 4Ever! Veteran

First Language:
    April Fools
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Could really use a demo of what you've done to figure out the rest..possibily.

3. Digital Religion

Digital Religion Dark Devil Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I actually got it figured out. But when I am finished with the system I will post a Demo.

4. shaylina

shaylina Warper Member

First Language:
    French
    Is this menu system done? Cause I would love to put it in my game, its exactly what I needed. And nope its not commercial game. And if you dont mind, I would really love to use that. 

5. Tonedawg181

Tonedawg181 Tonedawg Gaming Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    omg @Digital Religion i have been trying for weeks now to figure out how to move the characters name on that first screen, i cannot find where in the script to change it for the life of me. I feel like there is a "NAME_Position" for every catagory except the main menu page. Please help, its the only major problem I have been having at the moment.

P.S. This is my first ever post on the forums, I'm glad i could find a community like this.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2016
  6. Ely

Ely Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Hey I just got this script and I don't really know where to look for help how do you make it so that you can add music/ images/ monsters?

7. Kes

Kes Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA

Ely, please refrain from necro-posting in a thread. Necro-posting is posting in a thread that has not had posting activity in over 30 days. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

It also counts as hi-jacking a thread, as you have come in with a query unrelated to the OP's request. I suggest you start a new thread in this section of the forum, explaining as fully as possible exactly what you want. For example, where you do want to add those things? Monsters are incorporated in the Monster Book/bestiary which is included in the demo, so what do you want that is different from that? The more detail you give in your post, the easier it will be to help you.

Closing this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.