scanime

Will Make RPGs For Fun
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
needed additional soldier battlers with different weapons, so I tried my hand at making a few.

soldier_bow.png soldier_fists.png Soldier_sword.pngsoldier_sword_2.png

Since these are edited from the MV battlers, they are free to use however you see fit, as long as you own RPG Maker MV. If you want to share my work, please link back to this thread. Enjoy!

Last edited:

ts50

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Cool! So can I edit the last one to rotate the sword? I won't share the edit.

scanime

Will Make RPGs For Fun
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Cool! So can I edit the last one to rotate the sword? I won't share the edit.

That's fine by me. I've got a lot of it separated in to layers on PhotoShop, so it would be fairly quick for me to do if you'd like.

ts50

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
That's fine by me. I've got a lot of it separated in to layers on PhotoShop, so it would be fairly quick for me to do if you'd like.
I would like that, thanks!

ts50

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

since all my maps are hand drawn... I admit, I super envy those who can make the tileset's work. I'm garbage at mapping, but slightly less bad at just drawing my own areas. plus it's easier to draw my own sprites than edit others to look like my characters.
Guys, I made a trailer! And, I also launched the Steam page! If you would like to support the game, please Wishlist it :ahappy: ->
working on some tilesets _ノ乙(、ン、)_

CIBl8xT.png

Oq8WKHX.png
aww man, color hex code #C4C4C4 doesn't work for the tint value in this scene I need something darker, which stinks just because I liked that one it was my favorite plastic explosive three times...#696969 (nice) should work better (WHY IS MY BRAIN LIKE THIS)
Tell it to me straight, doc. If I've been trying to piece together a "shorter" game to learn stuff outside of game jams... am I just running away from my WIP? :v

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minedude209