Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello,

before explaining everything, I'd like to add some features to an existing plugin that you can find here.

The original plugin allows to upgrade weapons (and weapons only) with money (and money only)

But for my game, I need other features :
- Upgrade the bust armor (ie padded armor, chain mail, robe, etc)
- Add a suffix with the number of upgrades (+1, +2, +3, etc)
- Upgrade the stuff with money and a bunch of materials (copper, steel, whatever)

It must be compatible with YEP Attachable Augments : This plugin allows to write suffix when an augment is equipped (like Long Sword of Water). So it would be a "Long Sword of Water +3' for example.

Why not using the YEP upgrade plugin ? Because I need it to be in an extra scene, as DrDhoom does. It must not be available in the menu or the item scene. It has to open a new window when we talk to the blacksmith or when my merchant uses the "Smith" skill.

So first question : Do you think it's doable ?
Second : Does anyone would like to help me out with this one?

Thank you very much for reading.
See ya!

PLUEVNR

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV

PLUEVNR

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV

PLUEVNR

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hey guys, do you wanna see who dominated the competition in our last game jam?! Stop by while we play Pinky by @Wumbohek Starting at 4:20pm EST.
BCj
Looking for someone that can create custom-made balloon pop-ups for Escalia! Now posted in Classifieds - Requests
So, uh... I have to work on the MZ beta for one of the games to be made in Unite (since it's not out yet) because I'm planning to put it on Kickstarter. It involves escape rooms, twisted animatronics, and the SCP Foundation. Plus it takes place in a theme park, and it's NOT a "Five Nights" game. It's got virtual escape rooms, secret notes, and a twisted secret only the SCP should know.
Going live in 10 for Rise of the Third Power! Come and join me for ridiculous and inconsistent character voices, banter, the drinking of Irn Bru, the eating of cookies and wine gums, and possibly a dog! Twitch

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pancakes33