MOG - AT System help needed..

Discussion in 'RGSSx Script Support' started by Citizen Pancake, Nov 21, 2013.

1. Citizen Pancake

Citizen Pancake Warper Member

First Language:
    Sarcasm
    I'm using quite a few of Moghunter's scripts. Well, where I am having a problem is, is with the AT System (http://www.atelier-r.../ACE_BAT02.html). Well, it's all put in the project folders/script editor etc. The thing is, when I load a battle, only one actor can do something. Then the rest of the actor's AT gauges fill, but the action issued is never completed. It just closes the actor command window, then starts the gauge all over again. Never completing an action. Enemies remain "frozen" as well. No errors come up. Just nothing happens after the first action is taken. If the first action kills all enemies the battle results are shown, battle closes. The next time a battle starts, the gauges fill, action/s entered. None of them complete. The battle remains "frozen", not frozen, but stuck I guess. Anyone have any ideas where I'm going wrong? Or is it just my sleep deprivation causing the issue? Thanks in advanced.

2. Shaz

Shaz Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I've moved this thread to RGSSx Script Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.