MOG - AT System help needed..

Reaction score
First Language
Sarcasm
Primarily Uses
I'm using quite a few of Moghunter's scripts. Well, where I am having a problem is, is with the AT System (http://www.atelier-r.../ACE_BAT02.html). Well, it's all put in the project folders/script editor etc. The thing is, when I load a battle, only one actor can do something. Then the rest of the actor's AT gauges fill, but the action issued is never completed. It just closes the actor command window, then starts the gauge all over again. Never completing an action. Enemies remain "frozen" as well. No errors come up. Just nothing happens after the first action is taken. If the first action kills all enemies the battle results are shown, battle closes. The next time a battle starts, the gauges fill, action/s entered. None of them complete. The battle remains "frozen", not frozen, but stuck I guess. Anyone have any ideas where I'm going wrong? Or is it just my sleep deprivation causing the issue? Thanks in advanced.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to RGSSx Script Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Not going to lie.... The update's cool and all, but I immediately ran to Mog's site and was like, "Update! Update! Update!" while breathing on the page of his Star Ocean Battle System plugin. :kaoswt:
Ho boi. I can already see the storm of ugly actor faces RTP customizable facesets from MZ are gonna flood. XD
<-- Meet Seith. He begins the story as an apprentice druid, learning to survive in the wilderness by communing with nature and honing his herbalism. Seith has a deep desire to understand the world around him. When wells of chaotic energy begin erupting from the land,corrupting plant, animal and man alike, Seith finds himself on a journey to discover just what this means for the fate of his home, the land of Myarr.
I installed a ledge for my cat.
:/ sigh.... my cat just licks the gravy stuff from her food then leaves the rest of it alone and bugs me for more food.... I hate how picky this animal is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sethlon