[MOG ATB Issue] Need a fix to ATB still charging while any action is being performed.

Discussion in 'Javascript/Plugin Support' started by Killuki Zaoldyeck, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Killuki Zaoldyeck

Killuki Zaoldyeck Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Spanish
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Hello, I have an issue with MOG_ATB always running while any action is being performed.
    For example, a character is casting Meteor Rain, so while the skill animation is running, all actors and enemies ATBs are still charging.

So I need some kind of patch or snippet to make the ATB to pause while the actions are being performed, until the actions ends.
    If someone does it, you can of course share it with the rest of the community since is a very required fix to make this wonderful system almost perfect.

Thank you in advance.

PS: To view the ATB running you might need to uncompress the zip attached on the /img/ folder inside the new project, and use up to Actor 1~4 and Enemy 1~4 to avoid missing images.
    Files comes from MOG Master Demo. Scripts are untouched.
    Source: https://atelierrgss.wordpress.com/rpg-maker-mv/
    Scripts below can't be downloaded separately from the original source.

Attached Files:

SoSick. likes this.
  2. Killuki Zaoldyeck

First Language:
    Spanish
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    I want to update this thread to tell that this script is alright. What makes the ATB continue charging while actions are active is caused by some function from YEP_BattleEngineCore.

Surely YEPs plugin has overwritten something at the part where the system processes the actions, making to ignore some kind of wait times, with the objective to give waiting time to action sequences.

I'm not sure though, as my scripting knowledge is nearly zero, I can't give a proper explanation, that's just what I think.
    Maybe by a couple of /* */s the issue which causes the ATB to still charging while actions are active could be fixed without breaking the compatibility with other YEP plugins.

If someone more experienced may take an eye would be really appreciated.
    I attached the last version of YEP_BattleEngineCore by Yanfly that I'm using on the project.
    You'll find the issue just by placing it above MOG plugins and using the default parameters.

Turn OFF YEPs plugin and you'll see how ATB doesn't charge while actions are running even at Full Active mode (which is how should work to avoid malfunctions).

Attached Files:

3. Killuki Zaoldyeck

First Language:
    Spanish
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Hey there, just an small update to say that the fix request has been already taken by another scripter.
    Thank you anyways!