S.Court

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hi, I'm using MOG Battle HUD (13-Lightning folder) and Modern Algebra Choice options scripts and apparently the second one overwrites something about Help Battle Window because under normal conditions, the Layout_Help window shows behind the help text, but with both scripts together, this picture isn't showed, as you can see in this picture

Battle.PNG

Does someone know a way to fix this? Thank you

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Try changing the script order.

If that doesn't work or creates different errors, you'll need a compatibility patch written for your game.

S.Court

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Try changing the script order.

If that doesn't work or creates different errors, you'll need a compatibility patch written for your game.
I'm afraid I'll need the compatibility patch, I changed the scripts order and it didn't do any change

S.Court

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

Roninator2

Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I'm surprised this hasn't been solved. It took me 10 minutes of playing around before I finally clued in. MOG Battle Hud EX - line 1064 change the window opacity. It's showing up but the opacity is 0.

S.Court

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I'm surprised this hasn't been solved. It took me 10 minutes of playing around before I finally clued in. MOG Battle Hud EX - line 1064 change the window opacity. It's showing up but the opacity is 0.
That's actually not the trouble, this opacity actually refers to Default Help Window and replaces it with the Help_Layout picture. If I change the opacity it'll show the default one (same with Skill, Item, Actor and Enemy targeting, if you notice, the opacity is set a 0 in the configuration as well)

Captura.PNG

I mean, I COULD work with it if I don't find a solution, but I still think is weird those scripts show certain interference

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Yay! Got 3 new frying pans, its weird, but I'm so happy about it.
Yelp. I've discovered that I am one of those people who should not be drinking coffee. Took me a week detoxing off of coffee and switching to tea to realize how badly it was affecting me- and I've been drinking the stuff for years. Yikes!
I bought a gaiter with Meijer printed on it.

I'm still a Walmart worker, and I wore it today for work.
Trying out new carpet autotiles and I can't decide if it's working or not. Pixeling soft carpets is hard
It seems like this is going to be another remote semester. RIP.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakobhenerey309