Novice Magician
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey,

I have a bit of an odd request. I'm attempting to use MOG's Battle Hud plugin (Xillia format, although I'm not sure that matters), and am running into an issue with how it interacts with some other plugins regarding HP and MP bars. In particular, Moghunter's plugin completely changes how the HP/MP bar is drawn, meaning plugins that would change those bars don't have any effect on the battle HUD. In particular, I'm mainly trying to get this MP Bar Layers plugin to work with the HUD.

Would someone be able to help me with an edit to MOG's plugin, to allow for the default engine's method of drawing the HP/MP bars?

HiddenAlchemist

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The reason is because the Mog battle hud plugins are heavily image-based. They use their own individual gauge images. So it is not going to match with the default gauges or other plugins which (I believe) are drawn by the native code.

The solution to this is pretty simple though. You can save images of your other gauges and place them into the battlehud folder, in essence recreating them. You may also need to adjust the x-y coordinates in the plugin parameters to match.

Or you can find another plugin that replaces the gauges in the pause menu, then make those gauges the same as in the battle hud.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

DarkAdria wrote on  Masked 's profile.
Hello, sorry to bother you. I have tried to send you a private message, but it indicates that due to the privacy settings it is not possible.
Some time ago, I finished my project and made a port for Android. Because the original idea was to play the game with a keyboard on PC, playing it with a mouse caused some bugs. (max 420 characters)...
Another day, Another migraine, I found out that the game is broken about the .... Stuff.... Im not best at coding and, I got this billion error, so no choice, I think the error is from Yanfly's SkillMastery...... Fixing it...
Today I got my first shot of the COVID vaccine (Sputnik V). I was very worried. I didn't feel the prick at all. I do not observe any side effects yet.
I should stop staring at the screen too long. neck hurt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RMMV_user09