Rookie Dreamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi! Let's go over the bullet points for the short explanation:

*Basically, I'm using Mog Battle Hud Plugin and YEP Battle Core Plugin, what I'm looking to do is show 5 options instead of 4.

*Mog Battle Hud is only a visual plugin, and only affects "Columns" in 2 instances, in Skill Window and Item Window, so it doesn't have an inherent way to edit the number of Rows showned during the "Party Window".

* I have the "Window Rows" option in YEP Battle Core set to 5, and "Command Window Rows" also set to 5, but it doesn't actually does anything.

*Deactivating Mog Battle Hud Plugin shows the desire 5 rows of Commands, using the confing specified up. I have YEP Plugin higher in the herarchy nad I don't any Battle related Plugins except for YEP's other plugins like BuffState, Row Formation, ext.

*So looks like Mog Battle Hud and YEP Battle Core are getting in each other way. So my short question would be: How can I fix this?

Long Explanation: So, I kinda wanted to fix this adding some lines of code, but knowing that this is probably something to do with these 2 plugins getting in each other way, doesn't looks that hardcoding something would work. Looking a LOT of post I find one that was a similar thing that I wanted to do (or at least, sounds like the solution it's the same), but this guy says that was "Scale Incorrectly"?, I don't understand what he mean, and I actually cannot ask him because he hasn't been active since 2018.... So yeah I'm kinda stock here necroposting. Basically I want to know if hardcoding something would even work, knowing that this probably would break 2 plugins. So my long question would be:
How can I fix this? and... Is even worth my time looking at 2 guys code and look why they are getting in each other way?

Thanks in advance, I really appreciate you for looking at this post in the first place, I will provide any extra data you request to solve this issue.

(Link to the thread mention : https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/inde...e-hud-party-window-help-2-to-4-options.75205/)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

If only RM had the capability to show whether a project has been edited, or not... like 99% of all other editors out there. That don't cost, too, or release new versions with very few features just to get the extra money... ugh, just too many basic features missing even after, what, two decades?
Surgically removing people's faces and grafting them on to other people is kind of fun.

(editing character art busts for my game)
I think sleep is like a foreign language to me.
I really love it when major blocks preventing me from going all out in game design get shattered.

Like finally developing a fully functioning Technical Machine system where certain characters cannot learn certain moves.

You have no idea how much that helps me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsenic333