MOG BattleHUD Poses...

Parallax Panda

Got into VxAce ~2014 and never stopped...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I'm using one of MogHunters Battle HUD's (Classic II), and I noticed that there's a parameter called "animated frames" under "FACE". I think this image here demonstrates what it could look like:
But I have no idea how to set this up. The Portuguese aside, I can't find any instructions, notetags etc that would indicate how to set this up? Does anyone know?

MrKiwi

No Flying Bird
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, if you still need some help: when you turn the animated frames on for a face, the plugin will automatically divide that file in 5, there's no default modification for this unless you directly modify the script.

So, your face_X file has to be divided in 5 faces, busts or whatever. Here's the thing, I don't know which expressions are used nor in what order they should go. I assume you have the stand, cast, attack, negative state and damage (I'm not sure...)

Hope this helps you a bit :)

Parallax Panda

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@MrKiwi
That helped me a lot actually, Thank you.

Since then I’ve realized that there’s an option for animated HP/MP/TP bars as well. Do you happen to have any idea how they work as well?

MrKiwi

No Flying Bird
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I kinda do, not sure how they blend, but the magic with that is, if you have only one bar thats frame 1, if you double the size of the picture and make another bar with different color, its frame two.
gauges.jpg
This is a quick example I made, bar 1 its the original with no animation, if you turn on animations, you'll have to stretch the image and add bar 2 and 3, it will animate with those colors. Its all one long gauge picture. I think the plugin will always read 3 bars, I'm not sure, but this is how it works, hope you understand this raw explanaition :kaoswt:

Parallax Panda

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@MrKiwi
Thanks again, it makes sense. The principle seems to be the same as with the portraits.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's raining non stop since yesterday. The sound of the rain is so soothing.
I really miss the old style disney animated movies. I guess the last one was The Princess and the Frog from 2009. Now I am trying to collect every single one I can get on BD or DVD.
What I've seen from the MZ tiles looks pretty inconsistent, bleh. Every plant seems to be drawn in a different style.
Recently posted a demo of my game online. Now I have no idea what to do with myself o_O What is the reason for my existence now...
I'm feeling a lot better this week. Some of the rules in my country for isolation changed a little, so I was able to see friends in person again, which was a huge relief. Thanks everyone for giving me some sympathy last week when I was having a rough time!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Densuki