Mog Battlehud template help

Discussion in 'RPG Maker MV' started by Miseryfactory77, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Miseryfactory77

Miseryfactory77 Veteran Veteran

Hi everyone I made a lot of progress on my project a long time ago but ccidently erased all of my work and did not save a backup of it. So I am getting back into this and using all my free time for it after seeing people who have completed the work that they started it actually inspired me to start all over again. So I was using some of mogs plugins etc and I now see mog has just compiled all of the plugins into one master file on this site https://atelierrgss.wordpress.com/rmv-battle-hud/. So I downloaded it and everything looks like it in their the problem for me is on the link to the page that I listed I wanted to use template #2 as that is the template I was using for my old project. However the resources are not in the master folder for that template. Does anybody by any chance have the # 2 LIGHT template format sources as thats what I need. Please and thank you if anybody has them I would be so grateful I want to do the battle system for my game then the story. I plan on porting it to mobile and that template looked the best when I play tested on my phone.

2. AbyssalDarkness

AbyssalDarkness Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    French
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I think you asked your question at the wrong place. This is the board for Visual Novel Maker.

They are inside the master demo Folder. Just downloaded it to check.
    Master_MV_16_1 > Huds_Template > 02_Light > battlehud/battlecommands

3. Miseryfactory77

What folder? where is this hud template folder I do not see it in img

4. Miseryfactory77

Sorry for wrongly placed post and omg I feel like such an idiot it was in the archived download I didnt do an extract all and was assuming it was in the same folder as the project I feel so dumb now lol thanks so much for that. I really did have no way to find it until you posted I would have been looking forever so thank you for that I appreciate it so much.

5. AbyssalDarkness

AbyssalDarkness Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    French
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
  6. Kes

Kes Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA

I've moved this thread to RPGMaker MV Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.