MOG Chrono Engine - move_to_target, make the character walk, insted of jump.

Kurot

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi guys, I'm here again, and humbly requesting someone to help me change the mechanics of the Chrono Engine plugin that has been bothering me.

When the character or any enemy attacks, they jump to reach the target.

I wonder if it is possible to make him walk instead of jumping when he attacks.

I searched the entire MOG_ChronoEngine.js plugin, studied the basics of javascript, but I still couldn't identify a way to change this attack style.

So, I really appreciate any tip to be able to achieve this goal.

Sorry again for just asking, I hope to be able to return the favor someday in other ways.

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
does that happen on a clean project of demo where its in?
if its the demo, you might see what the comments for the attacks are.

if its a clean project, it would be harder, but its advised to make your project inside the demo,
so you can always return to the setups very easely.

it can be the moverout of the enemy (if its jumps) or not.

Kurot

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
it can be the moverout of the enemy (if its jumps) or not.

In fact, the move_to_target command is a standard command for all types of short-range attacks in Chrono Engine.
So any type of attack (normal attack or ability) for the character or enemy to reach the target regardless of where they are, you must use the command tool_position: move_to_target, which is in the events of the Tool Map.

But by default, this command always makes a leap to reach the target.

obs.: I'm trying to make the change in the plugin's demo itself.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So the number one complaint I get so far is the levels are simply too large. What's funny is in testing I deemed levels taking too long and actually shortened them. Figuring I could beat them in 5-6 minutes so players would be able to do so in probably double that. I was apparently very mistaken, only one player has mentioned even reaching the second area. Let alone the first boss. :kaoswt:
I don't believe it. I actually did some proofreading in my game - and fixed some grammar errors! I feel so accomplished, knowing I can actually proofread my own writing!
...I've had a bad day, okay? Bad enough for me to want to proofread stuff. :yswt2:
Ughhh, July is not my month. Thankfully, it's nearly done.
mercba30 wrote on Jesse - PVGames's profile.
How do I get the new version of the character creator? Thank you in advance!

I fixed the lips and noses for MZ! The files have been updated.
qQwgk8C.png

Everything below!
Ugh, I opened MV after a few weeks and I'm completely lost on what I was working on.
Does it happen to someone else or am I the only disorganized one around? :kaoswt:
xH5Fk2f.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlintheToilet