spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
All credits to the author.
Author: Moghunter
Original version for MV.
Editor: ccarsas (Myself :p)
Translated by me.

Hello all, this is a plugin created by Moghunter, it let you make consecutive battles as the name says. So you can defeat enemies in waves. I made some changes to make the plugin compatible with MZ, but this is a temporal thing because the author maybe made his/her own corrections with more options.

The way of use of it in MZ is by command plugin enter the event, select the Plugin Command, search for: MOG_ConsecutiveBattles and the command name: consecutive_battles.

In value, you need to write the ID's of the enemies in the Database that you want to fight and then select the option in the event page called Battle Processing... There you can select the first battler. Remember: Don't put the first battler in the plugin command list.

Example:
process.jpg

Download it from the attached files :)

Attachments

• MOG_ConsecutiveBattles.js
    25.7 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

Kozmic

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
MAN! You're the best! been searching for this plugin or any plugin alike and couldn't find it!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Some neat things I made.
Shown to you in the form of an awful Windows Movie Maker Video.
1653453172179.png
Another amazing plugin by Dsiver! Thank you!

Salvage plugin. Craft something you decide you no longer need, or find an item you have no interest in, salvage it for scrap and resources. As you salvage items, gain EXP and level up. The higher your level, the better odds you have at succeeding, and the more material you'll actually acquire.
Harold Jam 2022: Dark Universe game jam is live! https://itch.io/jam/haroldjam22
Every once in a while I keep forgetting MZ added an Attack Skill Trait you can use to set the basic attack of an Actor to something else.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waffle_Maybe