HexMozart88

The Master of Random Garbage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
^Script above. Mog's put all of their scripts into one exe, but I'm not sure if reposting is allowed, so you'll have to download the demo and copy out the damage popup script.

What I'm looking for is (hopefully) a quick fix to turn the colour of font when you lose an item red and maybe the gaining item colour green. Gaining an item and losing an item currently look the exact same, so it's hard to tell if the player is gaining or losing an item on the map.
I only need this done for the map, not the battle system.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Fun challenge: Guess the name of this enemy!
Watchman.png
Nearly done with the topmost deck of the SS Astrale Symphonie (she's got a name at last!). Still needs a lot of work but at least now it is vaguely recognizable as a ship deck. Working at a snail's pace but it's coming together. :kaopride:
Screenshot-2022-06-30-104933.png
Letting people know I'm debating leaving RM, and thus this forum. I'll continue to keep in touch with any friends I've made here, but between Unity being better suited to my needs and people on here getting increasingly horrible, I think switching my games to Unity might be better for my mental health.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
choe0419