Lyseth

Potato Mage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I'm trying to use Yanfly's animated SV enemies with MOG's engine, and have the engine core, battle engine core and and SV enemies plugins from yanfly (only those 3), but the the game keeps showing the enemies as the entire sprite sheet, can anyone using this plugin alongside MOG's show me their plugin listing so I can copy the setup?

Kwerty

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
When you say "MOG's engine" - Which MOG plugin are you using specifically?

prepe

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I use mog and yanfly side by side in my game almost everything works just fine together make sure yanflys plugins are on top of the mog plugins and It should work fine no edits needed. Some of the plugins however don't work with it and needed some modifications, but as @Kwerty asked will need to know what plugins you are using of mogs?

Lyseth

Potato Mage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
When you say "MOG's engine" - Which MOG plugin are you using specifically?

I'm using MOG's example project as a base so all the plugins it had installed have not been tampered with and are still present.

Davidson_Audio_

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Lyseth try putting the Yanfly plugins in order before the MOG plugins in order. Also you may need to put enemy battler sprite sheets in the sv_actors folder as well as the enemy note tag like this <Sideview Battler: SF_Actor3_8>

Also try disabling MOG_ChainCommands, MOG_battlermotion, MOG_sHud, and MOG_Varible HUD.

Hope this helps Lyseth

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

headshot_headshot.jpg
The theory has been proved. Based on an invisible image's data(the big red dot in the previous image), RM can identify different parts of an enemy and do something respectively. :kaojoy:
Ok.. coding what should be a simple "everyone is petrified and therefore dead, now go to game over screen" shouldn't involve needing to become Dr. J and dunking from the free throw line(my way of saying "jumping through hoops").
Hmmmm... how many xrays til I get super powers?
..of the major old school series that began in the 80s- early 90s, I still haven't beaten 'a' Zelda game. Mario 64 was the first Mario I've beaten. I don't know if I should give that honor to Link to the Past or A Link Between Worlds(I currently own both). Well technically I've haven't beaten a Sonic either (Game Genie doesn't count =P).
headshot_headinfo.jpg
Time to add the "headshot" concept into the game so that people may actually aim at the heads when shooting zombies and get massive damage and armor-pen bonus as rewards. :kaojoy:
(The red area is just for visually debug purposes right now. But, it's possible that I will add something that displays the weak spots of enemies in the future.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanriosimp