Mog hunter battle HUD face help

Discussion in 'RPG Maker MV' started by Miseryfactory77, Feb 6, 2016.

1. Miseryfactory77

Miseryfactory77 Veteran Veteran

Hi everyone I am using this battle hud created by mog whos work I love. The thing is I have seen youtube videos etc where people have the cover art characters faces  somehow sized to fit the hud. I use aldo nina hayate etc as I have purchased the cover art pack but I dont have chracter faces that fit that hud. Does anybody know how I go about doing that or where those resources are I would really love that. Im good at following the scripts instructions but im not to good with spanish also if anybody can tell me or change the hp to say VI and the mp to say WP I would be extremley grateful. But what is most important to me is getting the cover art characters faces adjusted to fit this hud I have seen various people with the faces fitting there Im not sure how they did it though please help lol.

battlehud help.jpg

2. Chaos17

Chaos17 Dreamer Veteran

First Language:
    French
    In the futur, use google translate, it will translate decently Moghunter plugins.

Anyway, to change the HP and MP you need an picture editor like GIMP or Photoshop because you will need to edit the picture to change them.

3. Miseryfactory77

oh ok I guess the name hp and mp isnt so bad but look at this video this person is using the same mog hud as me but he has the cover art characters face pictures tailored to that hud im trying to do that.

4. Miseryfactory77

Bump

5. OneManArmy

OneManArmy Veteran Veteran

Just edit them in graphic program like Chaos17 say. Open moghunter graphic and change textures, pictures colours and whatever you want :)

Try it it isn't that hard! Now I am curious of your works :p  

Chaos17 likes this.
  6. Miseryfactory77

Yes it is hard what do I edit I have never had difficulty knowing what to edit for other plugins to do that if its so simple can somebody please explain? I have gotten much harder plugins to work because the authors left details explanations on how the plugin functioned this one not so much. I am good at eventing have done intros etc constantly but this is the fisrt out of many plugins that have baffled me hlp please.

7. Miseryfactory77

Bump

8. kyuukyuu

kyuukyuu Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Moghunter has a "battlehud" folder :)  open that up and you will see all the graphics that are used. Just change the graphics in there and name the same as what inside 

Example, there's a "Face_1" change that to your own images but the same size as that one and overwrite it. So now, "Face_1" should be your own grpahics x'D hope that's clear enough 

You have to edit your faces to those sizes through photoshop :)  or any editing software that you know 

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2016
  9. Miseryfactory77

Well I tried resizing by pixels and it seems to not work well any suggestions? Thank you for actually replaying by the way

10. OneManArmy

OneManArmy Veteran Veteran

You need to edit them it is hard to say... Open picture you like and paste on top of that picture that you like using psd or gimp. It is that easy copy and paste. Use Mog hunters battle hud graphic as templates to make your owns. You need to use some of your artistic skills.

I can show you mine edits 

[​IMG]

You literally use mogs pictures as templates and experiment with effects.

11. Miseryfactory77

Trying really like your characters looks by the way im opening gimp and trying now lol. Ugh using cover art characters and trying to get there faces like in the video ugh hate this gimping it to fit is hard  dont know what to do ugh. like im trying with the two pics below and its not looking right ugh. I can make the backround transparent and then resize the cover ar picture below to match that of the hud template but then the faces end up looking shrunken and the video example I posted above does not suffer from that thats what im trying to accomplish im trying really hard I just done see what im doing wrong.

This is my favorite hud template I have seen so far though. Fine since nobody ants to help im hunting down the owner of that video lol hopefully they are nice.

Cut in1_1.png

Face_5.png

12. kyuukyuu

kyuukyuu Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Aren't we helping you... o.o 

13. Miseryfactory77

OMFG Kyuukyuu you are the best thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.

One man army thanks for trying to help as well. But omg Kyuukyuu just watch one day ill answer one of your questions lol i am so grateful ty sooooooooooooo much.

14. DamianCastaway

DamianCastaway Notepad++ Warrior Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    So if I am to understand, you want the design for the cover-art characters to represent your characters in the hud? As long as you legally own said DLC, I'd be more than happy to make the hud for you :p

15. Ghost of Christmas Kloe

Ghost of Christmas Kloe Ghost of a Princess Seagull Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    I would recommend going to Vibrato's MV Page and scroll down to the bottom resource! It has battler cut-ins for the cover art characters which should help you make the bits for the Moghunter Hud you are trying to make! 

16. mlogan

mlogan Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I'm not entirely sure where this belongs as you seem to have multiple questions, but it doesn't belong in Resource Showcase. Moving to MV Support.

17. Chaos17

Chaos17 Dreamer Veteran

First Language:
    French
    Send me a pm by telling me wich character portrait you need and I will cut them for you (I assume you own the DLC)

Because I won't be able to post them here since they're paid ressources.