padr81

Guy whose game is taking too long.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi guys I'm having an issue with Mog's Char poses. It works great on player and followers but when I remove and re-add a party member the script stops working and they revert to the walking pose only. Any tips.

Apologies heres the plugin:
https://atelierrgss.wordpress.com/rmv-character-poses/

Last edited:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Please give a link to the website of the script you're talking about, we can't help you without that info.

AbyssalDarkness

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Like Andar said, better provide a link to the plugins your having troubles with if your hoping for help. But I happened to have MOGHunter Master_MV_16_1.

I'm far from being a Plugin Wizard, but after looking at the plugin I've thought about this:
Have you tried to "re-enable" it with a plugin command when it stops working?
&/or
Have a quick Turn Off/On command when party members are removed/added?

Last edited:

padr81

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
Like Andar said, better provide a link to the plugins your having troubles with if your hoping for help. But I happened to have MOGHunter Master_MV_16_1.

Here's the link.
https://atelierrgss.wordpress.com

I'm far from being a Plugin Wizard, but after looking at the plugin I've thought about this:
Have you tried to "re-enable" it with a plugin command when it stops working?
&/or
Have a quick Turn Off/On command when party members are removed/added?

Unfortunately I've tried that and it doesn't work. Pity as that would make life great.

Fernyfer775

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
The first thing I would do is test it on Moghunter's Demo itself. Remove the party member and then add the character again. If there is no problem, then one of your plugins is causing the issue. If the problem persists in Moghunter's demo, then it's the plugin itself that is buggy and I would probably just report the bug to Moghunter.

padr81

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
The first thing I would do is test it on Moghunter's Demo itself. Remove the party member and then add the character again. If there is no problem, then one of your plugins is causing the issue. If the problem persists in Moghunter's demo, then it's the plugin itself that is buggy and I would probably just report the bug to Moghunter.

It doesn't work in his demo either. I'll contact him via his website. Thanks for the headsup.

firststef

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Romanian
No it doesn't work. You should've said you tried to remove them in-battle. No... The notebox is static so doesn't let you scan for new battlers in-battle.

Sry... You must've tried to evolve your characters, right? The plugin doesn't do that. It needs to be modified... I also made a thread about this. Currently there is nothing to solve that.

Also if you get a reply from Mog please tell us. I've sent him a couple this year but didn't get any answers.

Last edited:

padr81

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
No it doesn't work. You should've said you tried to remove them in-battle. No... The notebook is static so doesn't let you scan for new battlers in-battle.

Sry... You must've tried to evolve your characters, right? The plugin doesn't do that. It needs to be modified... I also made a thread about this. Currently there is nothing to solve that.

Also if you get a reply from Mog please tell us. I've sent him a couple this year but didn't get any answers.

Got an email back off Mog but it was just a jpeg attachment that was pure black and I couldn't read it haha. I hope he's fixing it.

firststef

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Romanian
Got an email back off Mog but it was just a jpeg attachment that was pure black and I couldn't read it haha. I hope he's fixing it.

Srsly? A black jpeg? And did he say anything beside that? You should message him back saying you can't see the image. Keep me posted pls.

padr81

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
Srsly? A black jpeg? And did he say anything beside that? You should message him back saying you can't see the image. Keep me posted pls.

I did, think maybe something went wrong with the file. I'm sure he/she'll fix it eventually.

SoSick.

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've messaged mog about some of his plugins and not got a reply, xD must be on a long holiday.

KillerPixEEL

Killer Pixeel Games
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Did this ever get solved?

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

@KillerPixEEL, please refrain from necro-posting in a thread. Necro-posting is posting in a thread that has not had posting activity in over 30 days. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Please make a new thread if you're having an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Let's continue making our game in MZ! Touchfuzzy is... still eventing... though this time we may be working on eventing some tutorial stuff for our players!

I work late on the game so I sleep in then I wake up late so I have to work hard to make up for sleeping in meaning I work late again and sleep in again... what a nasty cycle.
I just had my first real fire. Dad made burgers for lunch and the grill caught fire. He tried to get water but I told him you should never put water on a grease fire. So I got him the fire extinguisher under the sink and we managed to put it out. I can still smell a little of the smoke coming from the patio, but at least it's clearing. It sure was scary though.
was rendering a video and window decided to bsod on me :D fun
Could not for the life of me figure out how to implement the dual/triple techs in Touch the Stars in a player-friendly way. Was describing all the problems to my wife and just rubber-ducked a solution that should work brilliantly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FelipeT001